Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need ServerHub VPS reviews
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need ServerHub VPS reviews

Hello,
Does anyone here use ServerHub VPSes ?

Comments

• ProjectpopProjectpop Member
    edited January 2016

I use their SSD Cache vps. Good for backups. Dont remember it having any downtime in the 1 year ive used them.

Thanked by 1chrisfe
  • I had a service with them a month ago (I wanted to try them out). The server itself was excellent, no downtime for the month I had it with them. Support was fast, too. I wanted vzquotas enabled and someone responded to my ticket in 2 minutes (and wasn't a canned reply).

They're pretty good for the money. I was on the SSD-Cache VPS as well, running Virtualmin.

Thanked by 1chrisfe
  • HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I've got a VPS (SSD Cached) with them for a few months now and I'm quite pleased with its performance and uptime.

Thanked by 2chrisfe jonbeard
  • I have their Dallas location, very stable and good uptime. They also expanded to Chicago yesterday.

• I had a server with them some time ago. Server and network performance are excellent. I would give them a thumb up.

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

We've have used them for numerous things over the past year and the SSD Cached VPS has been great.

• I have a full SSD VPS for a few months now its been nothing but absolute amazing. Super fast great support, GREAT hardware. I HIGHLY recommend them for EVERYTHING :)

• And to be more specific I am in the Dallas location. Have been on the PHX servers too.

• jonbeardjonbeard Member, Patron Provider

Thank you all for your kind words. If you have any specific questions @chrisfe - I will be more than happy to assist you with this.

Thanked by 1chrisfe
  • This is just anecdotal, but I have a small VPS with them and it recently wasn't responding to pings. Support replied in 9 minutes explaining that they had a lot of incoming traffic to the host which was probably knocking my container off the network.

It only lasted for 15-20 minutes. I was pleased with the fast support. Not so much with having my VPS go down due to network traffic.

• lazytlazyt Member
    edited January 2016

Just as a note I've had one of their LEB offer boxes that I use as a backup server since 2013.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited January 2016

@jonbeard probably just now it'll be the perfect moment to show up with a 25% promo ;-)

• I've never had any huge problems with ServerHub. I have one of their Iron Grid Pure SSD servers and a while ago, I wasn't getting the proper disk I/O for a SSD. I opened a ticket and they ended up having to recreate the VPS to fix the problem. Because of this though, they upgraded the RAM for no extra cost. I can't even remember having any downtime with them. The support is always great to deal with. Also, you can't beat the price for what you get. They're not a low end provider though so don't expect to see much from them on here.

Here's the uptime output:

$ uptime
    14:39:28 up 194 days, 22:27, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

@ub3rstar said:
    They're not a low end provider though so don't expect to see much from them on here.

We still poke around every now and then! ;) We also just launched our Chicago location the other day for our SSD VPS's and Dedicated Servers. You can read more on this here

• sinsin Member

Was considering picking up one of their SSD vpses - they are OpenVZ?

@sin said:
    Was considering picking up one of their SSD vpses - they are OpenVZ?

Yes we are an OpenVZ Provider.

• ServerHub is outstanding hosting! We're using their VPS services (both SSD-cached and pure-SSD) for almost half of a year now. Uptime is perfect. Support is very helpful and responsive. I'm very satisfied and recommend it to everyone. I know that post might look like an ad, but there are many other more regular lowendtalk members commented above and they all stating the same. Keep it up ServerHub!

Also, I'd like to ask (@jonbeard), do you plan to put back multiple IPs per node for low-end plans? There were like 3 IPs by default or so.. and now it's 1. Thank you!

• Dedicated rigs a bit out of my price range but will add them to the "good guys" list for future offers.

• Anyone using Chicago yet ?