Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap dedicated server wanted
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap dedicated server wanted

Hi,

Looking for dedicated servers within a budget of 25 to 40$ each in all worldwide locations.! Looking to buy in bulk!

Would need 1gbps dedicated port with a minimum of 5tb bandwidth. Dual Core or higher specs preferred.! Share ports cant be used.

Should also be able to add upto /27 IP block. Let me know how many IPs can be included with the server. It is for VPN . Mail ports can be blocked. Zero Abuse!

I dont want to request any specific spec since each of the location may have different pricing due to bandwidth costs. So send me your best offers within my budget.

PS - We will upgrade to a bigger config once we get started as traffic grows.

Comments

• Try Deliemeter or Kimsufi / Online.net

Thanked by 2MarkTurner mike0000
  • Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • We can do i5's and i7's at the higher end of your budget range out of Los Angeles.
    Default IPv4 allocations are /29's (5 usable IPs).

Hit me up at [email protected] or on Skype at [ gofastcdg ]

Thanks!
    Chris

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

cloudvps said: 1gbps dedicated port with a minimum of 5tb bandwidth

1 gbps dedicated = 333 TB in + 333 TB out, not 5 TB. And obviously out of your budget.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • @Nyr said:

dude i think he is asking 5TB Bandwidth in 1 Gig-e port

• @simonindia

Pretty sure @Nyr knows that but wanted to point out the original meaning/sense of a 'dedicated' port. More like asking the OP if he really requires / is asking for a dedicated port ;)

Thanked by 2Nyr simonindia
  • @simonindia said:

@cloudvps said:
    Hi,

Looking for dedicated servers within a budget of 25 to 40$ each in all worldwide locations.! Looking to buy in bulk!

Would need 1gbps dedicated port with a minimum of 5tb bandwidth. Dual Core or higher specs preferred.! Share ports cant be used.

Should also be able to add upto /27 IP block. Let me know how many IPs can be included with the server. It is for VPN . Mail ports can be blocked. Zero Abuse!

I dont want to request any specific spec since each of the location may have different pricing due to bandwidth costs. So send me your best offers within my budget.

But yea I suspect he just doesn't understand what he really wants

Thanked by 1simonindia
  • @hostnoob

Sure.

But still there are reasons to ask for a dedicated, even if you just generate 5TB traffic.

Like when you are moving X amount of data in waves or have a high amount of connections for a short time.

Simply if you do not want to risk that the port is the bottleneck at any time. ;)

@cloudvps Help us!

• hi,

i'm looking for 1gbps burstable port! we will need atleast 300 to 400 mbps guaranteed. the load wont be always. only during peak.

our bandwidth usage will be 2 to 10tb in all locations!

looking for xeon servers below 40$ only ! i need atleast 3 core processor, 1gbps port , 10 tb bandwidth and a good processor (no atoms)

• @simonindia said:

exactly!

asking for a 5tb bandwidth with a 1gbps port. would prefer 10tb !

• @cloudvps said:
    asking for a 5tb bandwidth with a 1gbps port. would prefer 10tb !

I suggest you to get a deal with Leaseweb @ru_tld they have 4 or5 locations

and in US get in touch with CC @jbiloh (colo crossing) they have more location inside USA

and get this https://www.vultr.com/pricing/dedicatedcloud/ they have some good locations

@dediserve they have Indonesia get a deal https://dediserve.com/hybrid

Get a deal that's the first rule of business if you wanna a stay for longtime

if that's not enough Don't bump this thread PM me ☺

have a great day

• GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep

@cloudvps said:
    Hi,

Hi!

We at GoMach5 can offer you our HDD special from our most recent LET offer.

Dual L5420 (8 cores, 2.5Ghz, 12MB cache)

16 GB RAM

500 GB SATA 7200

/29 IPv4 (DDoS Protected!)

10 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps

$40/month

ORDER

We are colocated at Psychz in LA and fully own all of our hardware.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • E3-1220 3.1Ghz 4 cores / 8 cores HT , 2 x 500GB SATA, 8GB DDR3 ECC, /29, 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps price: £35 / per month.

The memory can be upgraded, along with everything else.

This will be provisioned in Media City, Manchester.

Any questions or if you want to order this drop me a PM.

• @simonindia said:

thanks we already work with vultr and dediserve!

will check with the rest

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @cloudvps said:
    will check with the rest

Can't stop laughing

Asking for dedicated went to vps. Another useless op

Thanked by 2GM2015 MacPac
  • @tommy said:

we are actually looking for both dedicated and vps! there is no need for troll!

if you have something to offer i'd be glad to signup!

• @cloudvps said:
    if you have something to offer i'd be glad to signup!

You can increase your budget or can only pay up to $ 40.00

• So @cloudvps let me get this straight it appears from the web link you posted you are selling these vps's or trying to get a dedicated to sell vps's correct?

• @timnboys said:
    So cloudvps let me get this straight it appears from the web link you posted you are selling these vps's or trying to get a dedicated to sell vps's correct?

Yes we operate several brands! we do sell vps, dedicated servers and colocation.

However, we also buy servers/vps in those locations we dont operate for our other brands. (We run VPN, Game servers and SaaS). This dedicated is not for reselling vps. Its to run application hosting.

• @jason25 said:
    You can increase your budget or can only pay up to $ 40.00

Sure! please pm me your deal! if good i'll signup!

• @cloudvps said:

You're asking for discount servers but isn't cloud like a redundant server? What do you expect to get (reliability wise) from these servers? (especially since your budget is a mere $40)

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

How do you understand dedicated port? Dedicated port to witch location? Do you know how the REAL dedicated port works?

• @bacloud said:
    How do you understand dedicated port? Dedicated port to witch location? Do you know how the REAL dedicated port works?

i wouldn't be managing 200 servers if i didn't know what a real dedicated port is!

i've already explained above that i need a 1gbps port capacity with 5tb bandwidth.

Not a 1gbps unlimited dedicated port.

• Try server4you it has good prices and very fast support.

• @lostface said:
    Try server4you it has good prices and very fast support.

No.... just no.

• cloudvps said: 1gbps port capacity with 5tb bandwidth

You meant 5TB Bandwidth on 1gbps **shared ** port?

• Mridul said: Deliemeter or Kimsufi / Online.net

+1 also soyoustart

• t> @khuongcomputer said:

You meant 5TB Bandwidth on 1gbps **shared ** port?

thats right.

but the issue is in some providers we cant even do 200 mbps. this is why i stress on being able to burst to atleast 500 to 700 mbps at peak load ! for 15 minutes or so

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Push to where? You do realise that ISP can't, unless you pay for a dedicated bandwidth to particular point, guarantee you anything beyond the ISPs own network, right ?

• @Clouvider said:
    Push to where? You do realise that ISP can't, unless you pay for a dedicated bandwidth to particular point, guarantee you anything beyond the ISPs own network, right ?

thats right! so basically if we buy a server thats advertised as 1gbps port, we should be able to burst atleast 500 mbps.

some providers sell as 1gbps and we cant even burst 200 mbps