Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS

BogdacutuuBogdacutuu Member
edited January 2013 in Help

I'm looking for a (relatively cheap) VPS provider that is able to offer me VPS with 512MB RAM, 100Mbit connection (I highly doubt I'll be actually using all of it, but using it all every now and then must not be a problem for the provider) and preferably unmetered bandwidth. It will be used as a tunnel for many computers behind a router, that can't obtain port forwarding. CPU is not very important (1 core would be enough). I will need several of these VPS.
As for location, it should be as close as possible to the Amazon EC2 US East region (North Virginia). There will be absolutely no illegal traffic running through the VPS.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

We can do this for $5/mo (cheaper when paying yearly).

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Check us out at http://versatileit.com.au our 512MB plan is only $4.50/month but only includes 250GB of bandwidth. If you submit a ticket after purchase we will up it to 300GB for you for free.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

Hi, sorry didn't see the unmetered part. Afraid we don't offer unmetered bandwidth. Good luck in your search.

• @trewq said: but only includes 250GB of bandwidth. If you submit a ticket after purchase we will up it to 300GB for you for free.

They need unmetered. This doesn't fit.

• Which location do you prefer?

• Oh yeah, forgot to mention the location in the original post. Editing now

• JacobJacob Member
    edited January 2013

@bogdacutuu I can do this in Kansas City, MO since you're needing several.

• @Jacob Missouri is MO, Michigan is MI

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited January 2013

We have space in Kansas City, unmetered 5mbit is $1, unmetered 10mbit is $2 extra a month, on top of our cheap plans.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

• Having only been america once.. I'm a newbie to all your state names.

Thanks for the correction though.

@KernelSanders said: Missouri is MO, Michigan is MI

• @Jacob no problem :) it just looked weird to me at first haha, kinda did a double take there. Pretty common mistake though, Missouri definitely looks like it should be MI.

• waynelim14waynelim14 Member
    edited January 2013

You can try BlueVM. They have quite a number of locations from East to West.

Editted: They are not unmetered though. A basic 512MB plan comes with 2TB of bandwidth.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2013

Could do this in Dallas unmetered for $4.50. In NJ i could do it for the same, however bandwidth will be 500Gb instead.