Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For Limited Time, 8GB RAM @ $48/Year | 6GB RAM @ $36/Year- 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ (More offers inside)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

For Limited Time, 8GB RAM @ $48/Year | 6GB RAM @ $36/Year- 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ (More offers inside)

Combozo is Pleased to offer special deals on:

Combozo was formed in November 2013 as plu9.com company then moved to " Combozo.com " and we are still in the business since we started in 2013.

If you are looking for quality services then combozo delivers, Our servers in Phoenix, AZ (USA) with 1gbps network and high server specs, We are always looking to improve our services, We offer cheap, fast and reliable hosting for our clients.

All packages Come with:

1. Instant Setup
  2. SolusVM CP
  3. 100% Guaranteed Resources
  4. Raid-10 Ultra Fast Disk Systems
  5. 50+ Operating System ..
  6. Purchase IP's (Available on request)
  7. Gigabit ports
  8. USA OpenVZ Servers
  9. No Setup Fees or Hidden Costs
  10. 24/7 Support ( New Support staff )
  11. New Dedicated E3 and E5 Servers

8GB RAM: (4 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

300 GB Disk

3 TB Gigabit Bandwidth

8GB Guaranteed RAM

2 IPV4 Addresses

($48) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: GDW2O5VN1O

($96) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: PN39M7H9ZL (Limited Quantities)

6GB RAM: (4 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

250 GB Disk

2.5 TB Gigabit Bandwidth

6GB Guaranteed RAM

2 IPV4 Addresses

($38) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: GU7MUC0X1K

($79) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: YTG9V9EHC3 (Limited Quantities)

4GB RAM: (2 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

200 GB Disk

2TB Gigabit Bandwidth

4GB Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($32) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: QJLZ31UWA6

($67) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: 8WSBJ6KT0Y (Limited Quantities)

2GB RAM: (2 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

150 GB Disk

1.5TB Gigabit Bandwidth

2GB Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($6.99) /mo - Lifetime Coupon: YN37CV1P8W

($28) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: FWYPQL53T1

($58) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: C3F2EC7ZGY (Limited Quantities)

1GB RAM: (1 CPU Core ) - Order Now

50 GB Disk

1TB Gigabit Bandwidth

1GB Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($4.99) /mo - Lifetime Coupon: Y2WRN1OH8A

($19) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: OE60NM2R7K

($48) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: D6PL10RWMX (Limited Quantities)

512 RAM: (1 CPU Core ) - Order Now

25 GB Disk

500 GB Gigabit Bandwidth

512 Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($2.99) /mo - No Coupon Required

($15) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: T2TDJ0P3Z2

($35) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: Z55TQIHM05 (Limited Quantities)

256 RAM: (1 CPU Core ) - Order Now

15 GB Disk

100 GB Gigabit Bandwidth

256 Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($12) /yr - No Coupon Required

($21) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: MC0KDDC2N0 (Limited Quantities)

• We accept payments through credit cards, paypal, Paypal balance and Bitcoins ...
  • If you have an alternative payments like: WebMoney, Perfectmoney, cashu, OneCard ( you can open a ticket and we will help you to order the package ).

Thank you

Comments

• In all fairness, the time limit could be 3 years?

• time limit could be forever.. I don't think we have to worry.

• At least the guy is around and doing business

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • The time limit is... until dealpooled.

• Any ipv6 on your service?

• how many container in one node with those Guaranteed RAM ?

• When a company has to emphasis how they they've been around for it really puts me off buying from them..

• I usually don't get my nose in this type of talk, but it looks like these guys are being attacked a bit unfairly.

I've been using them for about 6 months, and have been pleasantly surprised. Uptime is great, with just a couple of small blips reported early on, and the one ticket I put in got responded to and resolved within an hour or so.

I'm not a fan of three-year offers (mine is just for one year), but maybe you could try a monthly and see if it can be converted to a longer billing term, if satisfied?

Thanked by 2NanoG6 StackVPS
  • amhoab said: I usually don't get my nose in this type of talk, but it looks like these guys are being attacked a bit unfairly.

I've been using them for about 6 months, and have been pleasantly surprised. Uptime is great, with just a couple of small blips reported early on, and the one ticket I put in got responded to and resolved within an hour or so.

I'm not a fan of three-year offers (mine is just for one year), but maybe you could try a monthly and see if it can be converted to a longer billing term, if satisfied?

In my opinion, the less people got attracted by this deal, the better performance we will get with them, so that is a good thing when they are scaring? :D

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • @giang said:
    In my opinion, the less people got attracted by this deal, the better performance we will get with them, so that is a good thing when they are scaring? :D

Not if your provider goes down because they're not getting the volume they need on heavily oversold plans. Not saying that's what happening here, but it's an example of the sort of problem you might see.

Thanked by 2Nyr GM2015
  • @DreamCaster said:
    At least the guy is around and doing business

Thank you , I appreciate your kind words

• @NodePing said:
    Any ipv6 on your service?

Hi,

No, we don't provide ipv6 in the current time

Regards

• @namhuy said:
    how many container in one node with those Guaranteed RAM ?

Hi,

We have more than one servers we have E3 and E5 servers and our servers still fresh we won't allow the crowd in our servers as we are here since 1year in let and before we are doing our business.

Our regards

• @ATHK said:
    When a company has to emphasis how they they've been around for it really puts me off buying from them..

Hi,

If you have any question before sales you can ask me and i will be happy to assist you

Regards

• @amhoab said:
    I usually don't get my nose in this type of talk, but it looks like these guys are being attacked a bit unfairly.

Hi amhoab,

I'm happy to see our customers here see the truth

Thank you

• What disks are used in 8GB RAM offer node? How many disks? Does it have any RAID?

• @_Nic said:
    What disks are used in 8GB RAM offer node? How many disks? Does it have any RAID?

Hi,

We use hdd with raid 10, we don't allow storage centers, backups services to run on our nodes as we aren't offering vps servers for this purpose

Regards

• Storage performance is limited to several hundreds iops for all, isn't it?

• You don't allow FUSE. Is it right?

• @CoMBoZo said:
    Regards

Why do you emphasis that you've been around since 2013 as another company?

• @_Nic said:
    Storage performance is limited to several hundreds iops for all, isn't it?

We like other hosts but we have a deal for the current time

We don't allow spam, malware websites, storage services in our node but if you have bought a dedicated server from us you can use it for storage or backups.

• @ATHK said:

Because i'm online with web hosting since 2013 is that's difficult for you to understand it ? you can read what i have wrote again you may understand something .

and this is a freedom i can write what i want :)

Thanks

• Hmmmm. Site is offline with a 404. Either they got mobbed with orders... or DEADPOOL. You decide!

• @thagoat said:
    Hmmmm. Site is offline with a 404. Either they got mobbed with orders... or DEADPOOL. You decide!

Hi,

We are making a maintenance in the current time please visit us again

Regards

• @thagoat said:
    Hmmmm. Site is offline with a 404. Either they got mobbed with orders... or DEADPOOL. You decide!

Hi,

It's working now after the maintenance

you are welcome to order again

Regards

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2016

CoMBoZo said: we don't allow storage centers, backups services

What are going to do with all that space hold files DUH!

• We can allow you to move your files in any way and you can start to use your vps server in another way

• Has a bad experience with combozo 8GB Ram (48$/yr).

I did try to use mysql to load mysq dump from other vps (mysqldump) but the disk performance is very bad. I do not want to argue then request them to cancel my service (in 12 hours after payment). However, they have reply that I had consumed the node and then delete my service. You can not even find a period or comma in their reply. Please take a look at my ticket thread with them

Look like a scam. I have lost my 48$.

Stay away from them. I have switched to hostodo, they are very kind when change me 3 nodes to get what I want.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • CoMBoZo said: storage services in our node

Red flag, you can't do something as basic as rsync and look at the post above regarding being flooded by an auto reply while trying to do something basic as use MySQL