Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RA4W LLC|UK DDoS Protected VPS|Voxility 500Gbps|1Gbps|SSD|$2 for 1GB or 512MB for $15/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RA4W LLC|UK DDoS Protected VPS|Voxility 500Gbps|1Gbps|SSD|$2 for 1GB or 512MB for $15/year

RA4WRA4W Member
edited January 2016 in Offers

RA4W LLC is a registered company in Nevada offering services in the UK. All our servers include free DDoS Protection from Voxility.

Plans

1GB RAM

2 CORES

30GB SSD

1 IP

1TB Bandwidth @1 Gbps

Free DDoS protection via Voxility 500 Gbps

$2 monthly

512MB RAM Annually

1 CORE

20GB SSD

1 IP

500GB Bandwidth @1 Gbps

Free DDoS protection via Voxility 500 Gbps

$15 annually

Looking glass: lg.ra4w.com

Test IP: 185.115.126.6

Comments

• How do I pronounce the name? Ra-four-w? Raaw?

• @Nekki said:
    How do I pronounce the name? Ra-four-w? Raaw?

Raaw :)

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited January 2016

@RA4W Specs look pretty decent, and the 500Gbps Voxility DDoS protection certainly makes the offer stand out.

I still wanted to ask whether you plan on accepting BitCoins anytime soon? I noticed that you accept stripe, which allows BitCoins, also BitPay is always a pretty decent option with their ready made add-on for WHMCS.

• @K4Y5 said:
    RA4W Specs look pretty decent, and the 500Gbps Voxility DDoS protection certainly makes the offer stand out.

I still wanted to ask whether you plan on accepting BitCoins anytime soon? I noticed that you accept stripe, which allows BitCoins, also BitPay is always a pretty decent option with their ready made add-on for WHMCS.

Probably not.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited January 2016

@RA4W said:
    Probably not.

Any specific reason behind this?

Virtual currencies have become rather mainstream, and lot of major providers have started accepting them. Your aversion to it may limit the appeal of your services to prospective clients looking to try your services out.

Also, the non-reversible nature prevents charge-backs and limits abuse and fraud, which most providers are usually happy about.

Just sayin'

Thanked by 1kanchuanqi
  • How about 1GB RAM plan paid yearly like $18 :D i will buy one

• So sad, I just got the lowest plan available with you a week ago, (11$ one), i would like to know if i can pay the difference to get the 1gb anually as an upgrade.

• @robotrono said:
    So sad, I just got the lowest plan available with you a week ago, (11$ one), i would like to know if i can pay the difference to get the 1gb anually as an upgrade.

I assume you mean 512mb annually?

If so just open a ticket :)

• @RA4W said:
    If so just open a ticket :)

Hmm no, I'm interested for a 1gb plan annually or only is monthly?

• itenaitena Member
    edited January 2016

@rokok said:
    How about 1GB RAM plan paid yearly like $18 :D i will buy one

+1 :)

• @RA4W then? I want pay a Billing Cycle annually for that plan 1gb.

• @robotrono said:
    RA4W then? I want pay a Billing Cycle annually for that plan 1gb.

Open a ticket and we can do it.

• @RA4W I open a ticket. #805988

• @robotrono said:
    RA4W I open a ticket. #805988

Invoice generated.

• @RA4W

I open a ticket(#519381) My VPS is Pending.

• Just a note that the node I am on has been offline for most of the afternoon and no one is answering support questions.

On top of that there is chat in the cess pit that says Ra4w is just about to be wound up as a company.

Just a warning for people looking to buy this :)

Luckily I got it monthly to mess about with so nothing lost.......your choice :)

• Same here..node is offline...404 for client area...

• IT IS DOWN. What happened??

The website also down!! Really bad!!!

I just see he being banned.
    So, they ran away without notifying customers. How great is that!

• Thank god i didnt buy this _

• wow I buy a year for a vps. How can I refund my money from paypal?

• oh, now i understand... awesome.

my vps with the was send ddos attacks, i have keys on this VPS, i did ask them several times to give me access to avoid ddos attacks and reinstall os if there are any malware, but they did't give me anything. Today at my PC i found private key with description about server at their company... so, there are no ssh brutforce hack, and my vps was used somehow by 3rd party persone who attack from my VPS. And now their website is gone, vpses down, looks look. FUCK

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited February 2016

@rokok said:
    Thank god i didnt buy this _

Unfortunately I buy a year for a vps, and now can only intervene paypal refund

:(

• @qq7119 said:
    :(

Welcome back, i missed you