Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any VPS reseller plans out here ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any VPS reseller plans out here ?

gurugrvgurugrv Member
edited January 2016 in Requests

Hi, looking for VPS providers with reseller option. We might be able to integrate provisioning on our site or the provisioning process should be seamless. Cpanel should be an option. Any location would do but closer to ASIA is preferred(not strictly). Please post your plans and configuration.

Comments

• are you looking at branded, white or neutral label? management via billing portal?

• White labeled and managed via the billing portal.

• perhaps you can have a look https://century1stop.com/vps.php and see if that's what you want. not "cheap" per say, but clients will think you're running the node :)

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited January 2016

@century1stop said:
    perhaps you can have a look https://century1stop.com/vps.php and see if that's what you want. not "cheap" per say, but clients will think you're running the node :)

@gurugrv I can vouch for @century1stop, I have done business with him in the past and it's someone serious, friendly and helpful.

• Thank you, you make me blush :D

@Traffic said:
    gurugrv I can vouch for century1stop, I have done business with him in the past and it's someone serious, friendly and helpful.

• MadMad Member
    edited January 2016

You can take a look at our VPS Reseller Program:

https://hostmada.com/resell-vps

Eventually we can even create a reseller account with set resources (monthly plan) according to your needs, feel free to PM me.

• @gurugrv said:
    Hi, looking for VPS providers with reseller option. We might be able to integrate provisioning on our site or the provisioning process should be seamless. Cpanel should be an option. Any location would do but closer to ASIA is preferred(not strictly). Please post your plans and configuration.

Hello,

We can create you a VPS Cloud Account with a Resource Pool, so as long as you have more than one IP, you can create multiple VPS'.

• We can do this for you. I have PMed you some more information on this.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Never used them, but these guys have been around for a while:

http://www.jollyworkshosting.com/affordable_vps_reseller.php

Search for reviews of course.

• Please hire a good designer first. Your website damaged both the retinas of my eye and my macbook. You must be a good provider, but your website is horrendous, its not even properly centered on my screen.

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • I can be a reseller after 30 days of using your service ?

@andreamada said:
    You can take a look at our VPS Reseller Program:

https://hostmada.com/resell-vps

Eventually we can even create a reseller account with set resources (monthly plan) according to your needs, feel free to PM me.

• MadMad Member

Yes, 30 days with no abuse's complaints.
    Feel free to PM me or discuss it via live chat on the website.

• Thanks. Will check them out.

@raindog308 said:

• looks like it caught your attention. :) will look into your view anyways

@gurugrv said:
    Please hire a good designer first. Your website damaged both the retinas of my eye and my macbook. You must be a good provider, but your website is horrendous, its not even properly centered on my screen.

• LeeLee Veteran

century1stop said: looks like it caught your attention. :) will look into your view anyways

Hoy shit, you stole my hosting design from 1998.... :)

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited January 2016

well, shouldn't have left it lying there :D

@Lee said:

@gurugrv said:

mind providing a screenshot from your Macbook? haven't checked big screens

Thanked by 1Lee
  • BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

we have one that we are in the process of rolling out. If you send me a pm I will give you the link and more info on it. It is set up as white lable as well

• Everything's aligned to the left with a huge space on the right. Will post a screenshot soon.

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • @Lee said:

Believe it or not... that's the UPDATED version... I actually used to use the old site as an example of what sites used to look like a decade ago... (no offense)

• @Jonchun said:
    Believe it or not... that's the UPDATED version... I actually used to use the old site as an example of what sites used to look like a decade ago... (no offense)

Do you need LowEndWebDesign?

• Look for a provider who have white labeled servers and you can resell their VPS just mark up the price.

• Thank you, can you suggest some ?

@ioZoom said:
    Look for a provider who have white labeled servers and you can resell their VPS just mark up the price.

• Try time4vps.eu :)

• Time4VPS, Virmach, BudgetVM, HVH are some providers with reseller module (WHMCS) for reselling.

Though I would love to know more options, if there are any.

• Our servers are 100% white labeled.

@gurugrv said:
    Thank you, can you suggest some ?

• @Junkless said:
    Time4VPS, Virmach, BudgetVM, HVH are some providers with reseller module (WHMCS) for reselling.

Though I would love to know more options, if there are any.

Time4vps +1 but a bit slow at times