Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Linux Unmetered VPS by intenseVPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Linux Unmetered VPS by intenseVPS

Has anyone tried Linux Unmetered VPS by intenseVPS? How do they perform? Do they really offer dedicated cores? (hard to believe it)

Comments

• Don't care pal.

• they branded from constant to impact since they've had some issues with some other company.

as for dedicated cores, why don't you buy a cheap dedi.

Thanked by 1Geekoine
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

No, they completely suck and they are a scam.

Did that help?

Thanked by 1Geekoine
  • where does it say the cores are dedicated?

• Pal, if you don't care, don't post.

@kcaj said:
    Don't care pal.

• GeekoineGeekoine Member
    edited January 2016

@sandro said:
    where does it say the cores are dedicated?

"No Overselling

Shared resources are unlikely to be fairly used. For that reason, we have endeavored to ensure that the server that gets assigned to you is yours. It means no sharing with other users."

• I bet they mean ram and disk in general not cores.

• @GM2015 said:
    they branded from constant to impact since they've had some issues with some other company.

as for dedicated cores, why don't you buy a cheap dedi.

I will. Just curious about these VPS, because I didn't read any review.

Jacob said: Pal, if you don't care, don't post.

He cares about LET. He doesn't care about some spammy host trying to do a back door advertisement here.

• @raindog308 said:

"He doesn't care about some spammy host trying to do a back door advertisement here."

Who is trying to do a back door advertisement?

• @Geekoine said:

He suggests you are. It takes a lot of time for drama addicts to recover... they keep creating drama everywhere.

Geekoine said: Who is trying to do a back door advertisement?

Maybe you're not, but we have at least one guy a week come in and say "hey, did anyone every try X host? what do you think?" and it's nearly always the guy running X host.

• @Traffic said:
    He suggests you are. It takes a lot of time for drama addicts to recover... they keep creating drama everywhere.

LOL. He is saying crap:-) (no offense). But, anyway, the answers suggest it's better to stay away from this provider.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @raindog308 said:
    Maybe you're not

I'm not. I was just curious, I didn't find any review about this provider.