Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Hardware
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Hardware

Anyone have any old servers that they just got laying around?

Something like a quad core with 8gb of ram and 100gb hdd or better.

If so how much is your asking price??

If not, anyone know where I can get really cheap hardware that is still functional.

Comments

• dailydaily Member
    edited January 2016

$7

No but really, check eBay, check your local Craigslist. I think you're being cheap, but there are my suggestions.

• Check the WHT 'Hardware for Sale' section. I have the RSS feed sent to my email to watch for new toys I can waste my paycheque on.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Where are you located? We have a handful of old servers we're getting rid of but US shipping only.

Thanked by 1VyprNetworks
  • Hello,

You can also take a look at Ebay ;)

• VyprNetworksVyprNetworks Member
    edited January 2016

I have some old servers but you'd need your own hard drives for them. Would be ranging from fifty to three hundred bucks though.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited January 2016

@KuJoe said:
    Where are you located? We have a handful of old servers we're getting rid of but US shipping only.

If you have a list of stuff and prices could you PM it to me?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@Setsura PM sent. Anybody else who's interested just let me know before the servers get listed on eBay.