Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Request] Dedicated Server, IPMI, E3+, 32GB DDR3, 1Gbit, 20TB+
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Request] Dedicated Server, IPMI, E3+, 32GB DDR3, 1Gbit, 20TB+

maxverbendmaxverbend Member
edited January 2016 in Requests

Hey everyone,
Before I start, I want to say I know there is a very very thin chance of finding something like this.
I'm currently renting from Wholesaleinternet, and they are doing an amazing job, I am satisfied with their service, however they don't offer IPMI at all (this is the only issue I'm having as I would like to install different ISO's as I please). I'm looking for a provider with similar specs that does offer IPMI. Below is what I'm renting from WholeSaleInternet.

Xeon E3-1220v1
3.1 GHz / 3.4 GHz Turbo
4 Cores/ 4 Threads
32GB DDR3 (24GB DDR3 is fine in place of this)
240GB SSD
20TB Monthly Transfer
1Gbit Port
5 usable IPv4 Address
DDOS protection (yes they do have it)
Price: $42 USD

Server must be in the US

I understand that this is a pretty cheap server as is and it will be difficult to find something like this for so little, this post is to see if I can find something better around that price range. I am willing to pay a little bit extra for IPMI function if there is a provider out there that does offer it. My budget ends at $50 USD with the possibility of a budget increase with a better processor.

Thank you to anyone and everyone that might be able to help.

Comments

• No chance. Stick with WSI and just cry to their lack of IPMI. If your willing to drop to 16GB & 120GB SSD and use a E3-1240v3 in LA then hit up @Ernie

• mike0000mike0000 Member
    edited January 2016

We have an E3-1225v3 at $39/mo which includes Intel AMT Remote Management - so you'll have remote power control & KVM but no virtual media. (Automated system for reinstalls included as well)

I can't match those specs though for <$50. You can see what we have here as well as upgrade options: https://cc.delimiter.com/cart/dedicated-servers/

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: No chance. Stick with WSI and just cry to their lack of IPMI. If your willing to drop to 16GB & 120GB SSD and use a E3-1240v3 in LA then hit up @Ernie

That's the kind of answer I was expecting. But I'll send Ernie a message to see how he would be able to price it out.
    Thank you

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Just going to tag @Jonchun, chance he might be able to do something

• @hawc said:
    Just going to tag Jonchun, chance he might be able to do something

Not at that much ram :/

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

You can consider versaweb, but $49 only get X3470.

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

I can do something for you. PM me or add me on skype "hudsonvalleyhost"

Thanked by 1maxverbend