Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend : DDoS protected cloud DNS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommend : DDoS protected cloud DNS

vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

I am looking for a cloudflare/incapusla/cloudns alternative

Some may have some inhouse development with below features

• DDoS protection(including migration)
  • All DNS record need to be protected.
  • uptime 100% as its cloud

i know user here offers tsdns. But looking better uptime than this

Comments

• Clouddns

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Rage4 @gbshouse

Thanked by 1gbshouse
  • What?! You need this for tsdns?

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

Please note that we do not protect your servers. If you need to protect/hide your IPs use CloudFlare or X4B

• "All DNS record need to be protected" sounds like you need reverse proxying rather than just protected nameservers / DNS hosting.

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2016

@tr1cky for a game network forum and someother stuffs(including ---)

@gbshouse thanks

@Ishaq
    Even when their is attack to reverse proxy(over DDos proted server) their will huge lag

As someone find the Ip of server from A,MX or other way they can easily take down

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@vpsGOD said:
    Even when their is attack to reverse proxy(over DDos proted server) their will huge lag

That's kind of what you're asking for anyway though. The lag you speak of is relative, it should not always be laggy. You should find a provider with solid latency to the backend. But I mean what is a protected DNS record like CloudFlare if not equal to a reverse proxy? It's CloudFlare, or someone else, taking the requests on their server and reaching back to your server to make the request which goes back to them and then to the client.

There's no "protected DNS record." It's not really a thing, it's just a easy DNS configured reverse proxy or equivalent.

• Check out this tool CloudHarmony to compare primary DNS providers.

Configure secondary DNS to add redundancy. Don't depend on just one cloud service. HE and BuddyNS come to mind.

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

@jarland Thanks for your words. now i understand,what i ask is like a reverse proxy

@rincewind Thanks for sharing the link.. I will try the secondary DNS stuff(but doubt is their come the SOA conflict)