Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$45 Dedicated Server Offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$45 Dedicated Server Offer

shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
edited January 2013 in Offers

Hello!
UnmanagedServers is running a $45 for a dedicated server promotion on all of our dedicated servers for a grand opening sort of thing! :D

Link to Order: http://unmanagedservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=21
Promo Code to bring it down from $50 to $45: $5OFFDEDICATED

Detailed Server Specifications:
Atom 1.6GHz - 1.86 GHz
2 Cores/ 2 Threads
4 GB DDR3 RAM
2TB SATA Drive
100Mbit Unmetered Monthly Transfer
5 usable IPv4 Address

You can choose from the latest version of each of following 64-bit Operating Systems: CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu
Please note there is a non-refundable one-time setup fee of $50.

Comments

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

Location (DC)/test IP ?

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2013

I'm a WholeSaleInternet reseller.

With the $5 discount the server is cheaper than it is directly from them by a couple bucks, even though they have free setup I don't.
    When I've sold 3 servers then I will get discount and I'll lower the pricing on the other servers, which will make it even more competitive.

If you place the order but don't pay yet, and open a ticket asking for cheaper setup, I'll waive half the setup fee so it's only $25.

Then the server will be cheaper to get from my than through them after a few months.

• Umm shouldn't you mention the $100 setup fee in the ad - its a little misleading as it stands.

On second thought I've lowered the normal setup of all servers to $50 as $100 was a bit excessive. Yes, I'll update the first post I forgot it.

• Its very misleading.

• @shovenose said: even though they have free setup I don't.

@shovenose said: On second thought I've lowered the normal setup of all servers to $50 as $100 was a bit excessive. Yes, I'll update the first post I forgot it.

Contradictory statements.

• flyfly Member

this is pretty expensive

No it is a good deal.

• @shovenose said: No it is a good deal.

For who exactly?

edited January 2013

You don't want it, don't buy it. But stay the hell out of my thread.

• Huuuuuuuuuuh! ;-) I am Jelly now.

• @shovenose said: You don't want it, don't buy it. But stay the hell out of my thread.

I like all these new people signing up thinking the rules here are the same as WHT.

You're going to get far my friend.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2013

"Stay the hell out of my thread" is the most wonderful comment in the world. Pure Poetry. Opens doors and hearts. I love you, Shovenose. Hare, Hare!

• @NHRoel Contradictory statements. Your funny dude. Again twisting things up.

• @AsadHaider said: I like all these new people signing up thinking the rules here are the same as WHT.

Just what I was thinking.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@fly said: this is pretty expensive

Agree, even our supermicro made atoms are at about same price and they come without a setup fee. Only thing we cant offer is the free /29, but have ipmi in exhange.

• So do you run any part of your 300 "businesses" off your own shit, or is reselling all you do?

• flyfly Member

@shovenose said: No it is a good deal.

oh well in that case

Web hosting and reseller hosting are on own servers. Same with VPS. But not dedicated servers those are resold.

• flyfly Member

logic