Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offer revoked
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offer revoked

CrusialLGCrusialLG Member
edited January 2016 in Providers

Hey Folks! DeployDedi is happy to bring you our new dedicated server deal for the New Year! Were here to provide you with an affordable, reliable dedicated solution for your business needs.

Our servers are collocated in Psychz LA Datacenter.

Main Feature of our hardware

1. KVMoIP When Needed
  2. /29 5 Usable IPv4
  3. /64 IPv6 When Needed
  4. 1Gbps Port Speeds
  5. 50Gbps Mitigation
  6. Tier 1 Bandwidth Providers

• PROCESSOR: Dual Intel Xeon L5420
  • RAM: 16GB
  • CORES: 8 x 2.5GHz
  • HARD DRIVE: 500GB SATA
  • BANDWIDTH: 5TB
  • IPv4: /29 (5 USABLE)
  • IPv6: /64 AVAILABLE
  • PROTECTION: 50Gbps Mitigation
  • $30/month Order Now

Looking Glass: http://lg.lax.psychz.net/ ||

All dedicated servers are provisioned within 24-48 hours.

_Questions can be answer on this thread as well as if you are already a client of DeployDedi you can submit a ticket to the proper support department.
_
Thank you.

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

i love 180x80 220x200

Thanked by 1raindog308

What level bandwidth commit you have going into your switch?

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    i love 180x80 220x200

?

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    What level bandwidth commit you have going into your switch?

Are you asking to ensure we don’t saturate the switch ports? Because we don't we have 2-4Gbps fiber uplinks to each switch in the cabinet.

edited January 2016

You ever pay attention to your website?

CrusialLG said: Are you asking to ensure we don’t saturate the switch ports? Because we don't we have 2-4Gbps fiber uplinks to each switch in the cabinet.

Sorry i should of just asked what your network uplinks were to the switch(s).

Thanked by 1CrusialLG
  • @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    i love 180x80 220x200
    nice job ! hahahaha

• CrusialLGCrusialLG Member
    edited January 2016

Took me a wile to grasp what you were saying about the 180x80 would be a good idea to fill those in.

• Are you fucking serious? Your "site" is a template you downloaded, uploaded, and called it done. None of your content is filled in, you have filler boxes and images and text everywhere.

You say 50Gbps here, your website says 20Gbps.
    You're a fucking joke. You couldn't even spend a couple hours to get your site content customized and uploaded before coming here and posting fucking ads?

Your "business" isn't even worth 2 hours of your own time - now why the fuck should anyone, even someone who's sole reason for buying a server from you will be to spam/hack/botnet/pirate, do anything but laugh and say "sorry, i dont have any change on me" and walk away.

Thanked by 3raindog308 Corey lazyt
    edited January 2016

@ItsChrisG said:

You just seem angry, but our mitigation was recently updated on our boxes which is why the site might reflect 20Gbps but if your on our checkout page for the dedicated server it reflects 50Gbps mitigation.

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited January 2016

Nothing on your site has been updated, your site hasn't even been started.
    You don't have a site.
    You don't have a business.
    You're a liar.

All you have is a joke.
    Congrats, you're the winner.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR
    edited January 2016

I didn't think Texans had school holidays around now...

• @ItsChrisG said:
    Are you fucking serious? Your "site" is a template you downloaded, uploaded, and called it done. None of your content is filled in, you have filler boxes and images and text everywhere.

HAHAHAHAH I'M FUCKING CRYING

@CrusialLG Get back to the drawing board. and come back next summer? :)

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
    edited January 2016

@ItsChrisG said:

>

The sad part is I'm a new provider in LA, you as an older provider in LA with much reputation for users on here to refer me to you for my other server collocation I would assume you wouldn't be so rude. I could of potentially been a new client of SwiftInternet but your just rude man for no apparent reason. In all the site is constantly being updated and pretty soon all of the images and empty spaces will be filled in and updated. Thanks for noticing but you don't have to be so rude honestly.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

All i can say the phone number on the whois and website don't work. This smells like a igniteservers offspring!

edited January 2016

Now is just luck that both whois information goto some random apartment complex in the Houston area?

DeployDedi:

IgniteServers:

Edit: Fixed images and Spelling

Thanked by 2GCat eastonch
  • While I understand you might have just started and rush to launch a service... nobody will take you seriously if a hosting company doesn't have at least a completed website, full contact information (and working) among other stuff.
    I don't think anyone here will buy anything from you, because most users here are doubtful of new companies spamming and scamming them with cheap sales... If you are not don't look legit, people will talk bad things at you until this post will rank #1 on Google for your own brand name and domain...

Thanked by 1CrusialLG
  • GCatGCat Member
    edited January 2016

DeployDedi: The servers are so hot they'll ignite your business @jarland

• (978) 555-6473

Landline - Use Varies By Company

edited January 2016

>

The address on our Whois is where you can actually send mail to us it is not just some random address. We are actually located in Houston Texas. Well you cant mail be but you can mail Brandi who is our CTO. This is because we do not have a business office or anything like that so when we send out welcome packets we just send them directly from our our Whois address.

• @CrusialLG said:
    The address on our Whois is where you can actually send mail to us it is not just some random address. We are actually located in Houston Texas. Well you cant mail be but you can mail Brandi who is our CTO.

So, if I go get on a plane, and go visit the listed address, can I speak with you there?

edited January 2016

@GCat said:
    So, if I go get on a plane, and go visit the listed address, can I speak with you there?

You can't visit me because I'm in LA but you can visit our CTO who is actually a member here also @DeployDedi . I'm not sure she would be to pleased for anyone to show up at her home though.

• CrusialLG said: You can't visit me because I'm in LA but you can visit our CTO who is actually a member here also @DeployDedi . I'm not sure she would be to pleased for anyone to show up at her home though.

Would love to meet up and grab some coffee. What part of LA are you from?

edited January 2016

@QuadraNet_Adam said:
    Would love to meet up and grab some coffee. What part of LA are you from?

I am not originally from LA but I am in the Torrance area for business right now for the next two months attending leadership seminars. Would be nice to meet some fellow providers in the LA area though for future references.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • JonchunJonchun Member
    edited January 2016

Hello,

Many of you may have noticed that these offerings look eerily similar to the ones provided by Go Mach 5, and I can tell you that this is a reseller that was supposed to be reselling our services. However, after seeing this thread pop up with blatantly false information and unethical business practices, I have immediately cancelled the contract before this gets too far. While I will not get into details here in public because of privacy concerns, I will be happy to show any evidence required by @CrusialLG if this is a problem.

I also see some public supporters of GM5 in this thread ( @PieNotEvenEaten, @hawc) and this is also addressed to any current and future clients of GM5. I need to apologize for this screwup. There were a couple of red flags during the order process that I let slide as this person provided a valid ID, passed fraud checks, and was willing to pay. I let the desire to grab a sale overtake rationality and provided this person benefit of the doubt. As is clear in this thread, I was wrong. Had this gone any further and had services actually been rendered to this person, I'm afraid of what could have happened had some of these servers been resold and abused. I refuse to let something like this get in the way of client satisfaction, and will redouble efforts to keep things abuse-free and scandal-free. Hopefully you understand my courses of action, and that I will do what it takes to correct them.

Regards,
    Jonchun

• CrusialLG said: we do not have a business office or anything like that so when we send out welcome packets we just send them directly from our our Whois address

This sentence... I thought LET was giving you a hard time, but you're just making this sound worse :/

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Massive kudos @Jonchun for stopping this before it went incredibly horribly wrong.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • @Jonchun - saving scams before they happen.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@jarland @ishaq rules? :)

@Jonchun I think you did the right thing. What i hate is BOLD faced liars (Deploy Dedi). The truth will set you free, bell end

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Jonchun said:
    Hello,

Many of you may have noticed that these offerings look eerily similar to the ones provided by Go Mach 5, and I can tell you that this is a reseller that was supposed to be reselling our services. However, after seeing this thread pop up with blatantly false information and unethical business practices, I have immediately cancelled the contract before this gets too far. While I will not get into details here in public because of privacy concerns, I will be happy to show any evidence required by CrusialLG if this is a problem.

I also see some public supporters of GM5 in this thread ( PieNotEvenEaten, hawc) and this is also addressed to any current and future clients of GM5. I need to apologize for this screwup. There were a couple of red flags during the order process that I let slide as this person provided a valid ID, passed fraud checks, and was willing to pay. I let the desire to grab a sale overtake rationality and provided this person benefit of the doubt. As is clear in this thread, I was wrong. Had this gone any further and had services actually been rendered to this person, I'm afraid of what could have happened had some of these servers been resold and abused. I refuse to let something like this get in the way of client satisfaction, and will redouble efforts to keep things abuse-free and scandal-free. Hopefully you understand my courses of action, and that I will do what it takes to correct them.

Regards,
    Jonchun

Great attitude, props/kuddos for you :)

• eastonch said: Junior Pen Tester

Thanked by 3GCat Riz ehab