Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offshore Reseller Hosting / VPS Needed [No DMCA]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offshore Reseller Hosting / VPS Needed [No DMCA]

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,

Any Member here offer Offshore Reseller Hosting / VPS ?? Must be ignoring DMCA. No Notice for DMCA.

Does HostSolutions.ro have any Representative here ??

Regards.

Comments

• WHTWHT Member
    Thanked by 1cociu
  • @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Hi,

Any Member here offer Offshore Reseller Hosting / VPS ?? Must be ignoring DMCA. No Notice for DMCA.

Does HostSolutions.ro have any Representative here ??

Regards.

@cociu

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Seriously?

You've been here 3 years and you're asking this?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

1) Off which shore?

2) Romania is within the EU. EU laws apply.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@alaningus said:
    Seriously?

>

You've been here 3 years and you're asking this?

What do you mean by it ?? Being a 3 Year Member at LET, I can't get Offshore Hosting ?!?

Or, Being an Old member, still I'm searching for it - this ??

The fact is I couldn't find out any Host in affordable price, so posted here. Sometimes, I see this type of post is flooded with offers howevers when it comes to My Need, there is no offshore Hosts :3

Thanked by 1cociu

@Clouvider said:
    1) Off which shore?

Anywhere in the world / in the galaxy; No Problem, just No Action on DMCA Notices which means I can be assured that No Copyright Problems !

I don't know about Romania much, asked about HostSolutions.ro because I found that they claim to ignore DMCA !

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    The fact is I couldn't find out any Host in affordable price, so posted here. Sometimes, I see this type of post is flooded with offers howevers when it comes to My Need, there is no offshore Hosts :3

He meant that you are here for so long now, and still don't know that @cociu runs hostsolutions.ro

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: ignoring DMCA

Don't know if they're good, but BalkanVPS in Kosovo and vStoike in Russia (used that one over a year and don't had much problems, although they appear to have changed their uplinks every now and then) do as far as I know.

@Junkless said:
    He meant that you are here for so long now, and still don't know that cociu runs hostsolutions.ro

Oh, I see. I saw his comments somewhere but I couldn't be sure that he is the person who runs that. Sometimes, I get trouble to read what he tells ! Seems, he is not addictively active here. Visiting his profile shows He was last online 20th of the Month whereas I visit LET every 30 Mins :3

• Clouvider said: 1) Off which shore?

Man how many time i need to explain to you YOU YOU @Clouvider ? for me FUCK ALLL DMCA ! any problem ? did you her any user tell here i dont ignore DMCA ? or complayn about what i afirm ?

Thanked by 1ManofServer

@cociu said:
    Man how many time i need to explain to you YOU YOU Clouvider ? for me FUCK ALLL DMCA ! any problem ? did you her any user tell here i dont ignore DMCA ? or complayn about what i afirm ?

Can you please update Me over the ticket on your Website ??

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Mahfuz_SS_EHL

Now ... back to the thread , yes i ignore dmca.
    Pm if you need more details because right now i see many invidios posting here and i am sick.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Can you please update Me over the ticket on your Website ??

priv please the tiket number

• cociu said: FUCK ALLL DMCA ! any problem ?

Thanked by 3zkogan emre22 Amitz
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Mahfuz_SS_EHL

never mind , your account was set , i will restore your website in the next 10-30 min

@cociu said:

#260582 Ticket ID

• You've woken him up now

edited January 2016

@cociu

1. All your WHMCS Emails go to SPAM Box in Gmail.

2. Upon opening Ticket, I didn't get any Email.

Though these have no connection with services your provide but it looks nice if these things are properly cared of :-)

• @Junkless - @WHT thanks

@Frecyboy said:
    Don't know if they're good, but BalkanVPS in Kosovo and vStoike in Russia (used that one over a year and don't had much problems, although they appear to have changed their uplinks every now and then) do as far as I know.

Thanks for sharing them. Will check them out. BalkanVPS seems new here. I forgot to visit LEB for a long time :3 And, As far as I can remember, there was another provider posted offer at LET whose servers are hosted in KOSOVO too. Can anyone remember ?? I totally forgot !

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: there was another provider posted offer at LET whose servers are hosted in KOSOVO too. Can anyone remember ?? I totally forgot !

That was them

• Clouvider said: 2) Romania is within the EU. EU laws apply.

Next time when you speack about Romania rights /obligations not forgott to mention to all idiots who come here to stole our resources and is coruppting our gouverns (in most case is big internationally company who come from countrys who is complain your stupid DMCA low. So for the last time i promised when you talk abbout your offshore politic please mention your situation. For 5 $/quarently i thinck is better to not be invidios next time.

@cociu Don't forget to Restore My Backup.

• I love @cociu's non-sensical rants.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @cociu is the best choice if you're looking for good offshore hosting that ignore DMCA and what's important for some - they do accept Bitcoins. I made a seedbox with them, it's like a year for now and no problems at all.

• tehdan said: I love @cociu's non-sensical rants.

who want understand is understand me ... really i dont offer leanguages clases.

• @cociu we generally translate them as 'I personally don't care about copyright law, and I am happy to help people violate said laws in any jurisdiction'.

• tehdan said: we generally translate them as

Not again -.-

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited January 2016

Hosts openly stating they ignore copyright notices should be banned. Let's clean up LET.

• So should members who ask for hosts who ignore copyright.