Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fully Managed VPS SSD Cached only $5/month - 1Gbps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fully Managed VPS SSD Cached only $5/month - 1Gbps

armindsarminds Member, Host Rep

Get your SSD Cached VPS now from ARMINDS!.

Every SSD Cached XEN VPS Plan includes Free Fully Managed Service “A $100/m service provided for free”.

Check Plan1 below:

RAM: 512MB RAM

CPU: 1 CPU Core

HDD: 50GB Disk Space

Bandwidth: 500GB Transfer.

Network Port: 1Gbps

Price: $5/mo.

Money Back Guarantee: 30 Days with no questions asked.

Features:

Xen VPS with any O.S. of your choice.

Fully Managed Service.

Virtualizor Control Panel.

Near SSD disk performance.

RAID10 Disk Protection.

DNS Manager.

Automated Daily Backups.

1 Dedicated IP.

Full root access.

VNC Access.

Boot, shutdown, and power off your VPS.

Change Hostname and Re-install O.S.

And more ….

Our servers are located in North Carolina, United Stated.

We accept major Credit Cards, PayPal, AliPay, BitCoin, OneCard, CashU and Fawry though
CASHnPAY.

Order Now: https://arminds.com/pricing

If you have any feedback or need to request a missing feature just let us know.

Comments

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Soo, you will setup and manage my highly popular ISO repository? And for only 5 bucks! Damn.

Also, in keeping with recent events, I may need to have a seating aperatus stored. Will you manage it for me too, it needs sitting on frequently. ;)

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • seems useful when i dont want to get bother by any linux command, but 5 dollar, you're miss typing or you just want to spend your whole day managing client's vps?

• armindsarminds Member, Host Rep

@aubert said:
    seems useful when i dont want to get bother by any linux command, but 5 dollar, you're miss typing or you just want to spend your whole day managing client's vps?

Yes, it is 5 dollars. :)

This is our competitive advantage and one of our objectives is to empower people's minds.

We believe we can accomplish that by providing fully managed service, so that the developer, the blogger or the normal computer science student can focus on his creativity.

• there is such a thing as too cheap...

• @pbgben said:
    Soo, you will setup and manage my highly popular ISO repository? And for only 5 bucks! Damn.

Also, in keeping with recent events, I may need to have a seating aperatus stored. Will you manage it for me too, it needs sitting on frequently. ;)

Are you referring to @ChairHosting's uber comfortable sofas?

• @doghouch said:
    Are you referring to ChairHosting's uber comfortable sofas?

OK at this point I'm considering shipping chairs out with annual rentals or something. I wish my business was mentioned that much :(

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2016

@Jonchun said:
    OK at this point I'm considering shipping chairs out with annual rentals or something. I wish my business was mentioned that much :(

It's actually stuck in my mind.. Chairs... What type? Sofas! Manufacturer? @CharHosting... I kinda forgot about the company you ran... afaik I haven't seen any offers in a while

• @doghouch said:
    It's actually stuck in my mind.. Chairs... What type? Sofas! Manufacturer? CharHosting... I kinda forgot about the company you ran... afaik I haven't seen any offers in a while

Tldr: we all think we're making fun of chairhosting, but he's actually a marketing genius.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2016

@Jonchun said:
    Tldr: we all think we're making fun of chairhosting, but he's actually a marketing genius.

We just took over @arminds' thread of emptiness with adverts about @ChairHosting. Come to think of it... I might need a new sofa :)

Thanked by 1Jonchun