Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else have downtime fom EthernetServers? [Resolved]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone else have downtime fom EthernetServers? [Resolved]

thagoatthagoat Member
edited January 2016 in General

My container has been down most of the evening EST. No HTTP, SSH, vpanel, or client area access. I managed to open a ticket around 23:00 EST but haven't heard back yet. Just wondering if anyone is having the same issues, or has heard from the staff about the problem.

Comments

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited January 2016

Nope, I got full access to my services with them.

• still working fine for my box

• What node are you both on? I'mon Chime which had issues last week.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2016

Online still. I'm on Chello, Chime, Ska, and Reggae :)

• thagoat said: My container has been down most of the evening EST. No HTTP, SSH, vpanel, or client area access. I managed to open a ticket around 23:00 EST but haven't heard back yet. Just wondering if anyone is having the same issues, or has heard from the staff about the problem.

My VM on Chime was down hard 58 minutes.

Back online now for 43 minutes, giving it a return time of around 1:57 AM EST.

Must have been rebooted sans suspending servers, as the fake OVZ uptime is gone (that sticks when systems are suspended, then node rebooted)

Machine is idle w/o anything on it, but showed CPU and RAM spike before it went down, OOM or CPU exhaustion would be my guess.

• I am very satisfied with their uptime (still up in LA) but CPU quality is totally crap.

• nope, still up in here (LA)

• @thagoat said:
    What node are you both on? I'mon Chime which had issues last week.

on Techno (LA)

• Up and running in LA without any problem.

@thagoat Are you using uptime robot for monitoring?

• @TheKiller said:
    thagoat Are you using uptime robot for monitoring?

Yep got 2 monitors on all my servers. I sent a ticket and they got it fixed this morning. All good