Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Changes at Delimiter
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Changes at Delimiter

luissousaluissousa Member
edited January 2016 in General

Just got this email:

I'd like to wish you a Happy (belated) New Year from the Delimiter team, we hope you've had a great start to 2016!

I wanted to drop you an email to update you on a few changes to our company. Most significantly Steve, who has been running Delimiter’s sales operation, stepped down over Christmas to pursue another opportunity at Delimiter’s parent company.

Steve took the helm when Yomura acquired Delimiter in 2009 and has successfully run the English speaking sales for the past six years, transitioning Delimiter from a small regional VPS provider to multi-service provider.

I have taken over his role as sales manager and will be working tirelessly to take Delimiter to the next level.

For the majority of you, my working hours will be more compatible as I am located in the PST (GMT-8) timezone and am available Monday-Friday 9:30AM to 5:30PM.

I look forward to working with you and connecting via email, sales tickets, Twitter, the many industry forums I participate in, as well as other mediums we'll be announcing.

If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to say hello, feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Regards,

Michael Yurechko
Sales Manager, Delimiter"

Thanked by 1MarkTurner

Comments