Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking Dedicated Cheap Budget $15 to $20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking Dedicated Cheap Budget $15 to $20

Hello,

Please offers me you dedicated service,

i have budget 15usd/20usd

thank you so much

Comments

• Online.net would be a good choice.

• MadMad Member
    edited January 2016

Kimsufi/Online.net/WholeSaleInternet

These ones provide dedicated servers within your budget.

• @andreamada said:
    Kimsufi/Online.net/WholeSaleInternet

These ones provide dedicated servers within your budget.

but i dont credit card, i just have paypal only and them have setup fee i think

• Via C7
    1GB DDR2
    160GB SATA2 HDD

Name me a price haha xD

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Via C7
    1GB DDR2
    160GB SATA2 HDD

hahaha thank you, have another offers please

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Via C7
    1GB DDR2
    160GB SATA2 HDD

Name me a price haha xD

The same one you tried to sell me :/

• @netomx said:
    The same one you tried to sell me :/

Not entirely. The mobo is chucked in the "crap" pile

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Not entirely. The mobo is chucked in the "crap" pile

How can you send that wonderful C7 to the junk pile? You monster

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @netmox <3 @TinyTunnel_Tom feeling in love, congrats with this couple

Thanked by 2Shigawire GM2015
  • @netomx said:
    How can you send that wonderful C7 to the junk pile? You monster

Chassis being used for a Core i5 with 2 SSDs now

@yhuza said:
    netmox <3 TinyTunnel_Tom feeling in love, congrats with this couple

You need to return to the troll school, pal :/

Thanked by 2krs360 GM2015
  • @netomx said:
    You need to return to the troll school, pal :/

dont care with you fool

yhuza said: dont care with you fool

Oh, and English please

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @netomx said:
    Oh, and English please

• mike0000mike0000 Member
    edited January 2016

Dual Xeon E5420

16GB Ram

1TB HDD

10TB @ 1Gbps

1 IPv4

$30/month - but paid quarterly at $60 it works out to $20/mo. $200/yr = $16.67/mo.

https://cc.delimiter.com/cart/dedicated-servers/

• @mikeyur said:
    Dual Xeon E5420

16GB Ram

1TB HDD

10TB @ 1Gbps

1 IPv4

$30/month - but paid quarterly at $60 it works out to $20/mo. $200/yr = $16.67/mo.

https://cc.delimiter.com/cart/dedicated-servers/

thank you

• Check our dedicated server hosting plans hope you will like our plans and pricing.

• @Navyn said:
    Check our dedicated server hosting plans hope you will like our plans and pricing.

flagged. just spam, no offer near OPs budget.

• Navyn said: Check our dedicated server hosting plans hope you will like our plans and pricing.

If you have a plan that meets the OP's requirements, please list it.

• 1GB DDR2
    160GB SATA2 HDD

Name me a price haha xD

that looks like a $1.99/mo kinda system :)

• @rajprakash said:

2 Euro :P. Nah I can confirm I will be doing some of those machines soon :)

• yhuza said: and them have setup fee i think

No setup fee with Wholesale but could be 2 business days for deployment as 'servers are custom built' (aka guy manually installing OS for you)

• @doughmanes said:
    No setup fee with Wholesale but could be 2 business days for deployment as 'servers are custom built' (aka guy manually installing OS for you)

Nah fam. Instant here. OS installs are automated (appears to be NOCPS). All my were instant

• If you are in no rush, keep an eye on Dacentec's server listings at https://billing.dacentec.com/hostbill/index.php?/cart/dedicated-servers/ as occasionally $20 units appear there. I have one myself and have been perfectly happy with it.

One of the drives developed some bad sectors recently (thankfully I had the foresight to setup software RAID so no data lost) and their support response replacing the drive was impressively quick. The default control panel allows you access to power control (off, on, cycle) and rebuild options, and a remote KVM facility is available so you can do completely custom installs from your own media if needed (and can be requested for maintenance, as I've needed to do to poke the RAID array that wouldn't restart in degraded mode without manual intervention so the OS couldn't start correctly).

If you can push your budget out a bit there is a $25 option currently (Opteron/1385, 8Gb, 2x1Tb).

Of course the bargain machines are older boxes so don't have the latest & greatest CPUs and for piece of mind you might want to use RAID if you have multiple drives (and/or have a solid backup plan - I'm paranoid as I think everyone should be and always do both), but both the value for money & service are excellent IMO if you don't need the fastest processor on the planet.

• @MeAtExampleDotCom said:
    If you are in no rush, keep an eye on Dacentec's server listings at https://billing.dacentec.com/hostbill/index.php?/cart/dedicated-servers/ as occasionally $20 units appear there. I have one myself and have been perfectly happy with it.

One of the drives developed some bad sectors recently (thankfully I had the foresight to setup software RAID so no data lost) and their support response replacing the drive was impressively quick. The default control panel allows you access to power control (off, on, cycle) and rebuild options, and a remote KVM facility is available so you can do completely custom installs from your own media if needed (and can be requested for maintenance, as I've needed to do to poke the RAID array that wouldn't restart in degraded mode without manual intervention so the OS couldn't start correctly).

If you can push your budget out a bit there is a $25 option currently (Opteron/1385, 8Gb, 2x1Tb).

Of course the bargain machines are older boxes so don't have the latest & greatest CPUs and for piece of mind you might want to use RAID if you have multiple drives (and/or have a solid backup plan - I'm paranoid as I think everyone should be and always do both), but both the value for money & service are excellent IMO if you don't need the fastest processor on the planet.

thank you

• @Falzo said:
    flagged. just spam, no offer near OPs budget.

My comment is not spam. i have told him check our plans if he find them suitable for him than purchase otherwise leave.

• Navyn said:

wont tag you again, as it is not needed that you come back to spam your signature again.

Just wanted to point out, that I did look at those offers and find it obivous spam if even the smallest plan is at least three times as much as OPs budget...