Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KLOXO CONTROL PANEL giving 500 internal error - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KLOXO CONTROL PANEL giving 500 internal error

Comments

• @jarland i asked for help and most comments eyed on vps provider than the problem itself. you can surely check the door now.
    whatever help was provide i had already tried earlier except mr GANI command
    and RAM clue given. i took their advice and identified/sorted out problem temporarily.

2nd thing i didn't said their service is bad. : many here to like change topics
    i from start talked about their way to treat a customer. i spoke about the treatment i got and here also they didn't provided any kind of help but made an opera of lies.
    @lakid how come? ok i admit how much traffic per minute?

• @rajin90 You tweak MySql along with Apache and get rid of DNS, that's all.

• try this:
    yum downgrade php* -y
    then reboot your vps

• getting rid of dns? @dazeng downgrade php?
    my website hevily depends on php

• japonjapon Member
    edited January 2013

@rajin90 said: here comes another advocate of bluevm: mr japon.

Ah, that was funny. At least you're in good humor. ;-)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2013

@rajin90 said: eyed on vps provider than the problem itself

Yes, we all have a soft spot for providers who are dragged through the mud by inexperienced users who think that a few dollars each year can fund a support team that has the time to troubleshoot your unmanaged VPS in a way that goes beyond the clear statements on their website. Support is for billing and issues that are outside of your control. Not for issues that are outside of your knowledge. For the exact same reason that Dell will not help you with Civilization V, BlueVM will not help you with Kloxo. Ford will not help you with your new stereo. Your bank will not help you with your wallet.

Just admit that you made an error in thinking that you were paying for something that you aren't. You expected things that were not promised to you. You tried to vent about them in a place that is quite sympathetic to providers that have to deal with clients like you. By "clients like you" I mean people who would actually have the nerve to bad mouth your provider for not going above and beyond. When they can, they will. When they can't, they won't. Be happy about when they can, be understanding of when they can't. Otherwise, get a new hobby or profession.

I'm only singling you out here because you're a jerk. Next time focus on the problem and leave out the trash talk about your provider who is well within their rights and agreements.

• @jarland you are completely mistaken and i have no sympathy for biased and ignorant virtual identities . why i need to admit when i didn't made any mistake.
    i fear many of those who have soft-spot for providers themselves ask for money to new users. i fear now you may ask me pay you out because helping here.
    their behaviour was unacceptable and i pointed it out . i like their server this is why i am using it. you have not any purpose here and i have shown you the door already.
    i asked for help and they dragged the issue. didn't helped at all. and here they lied about helping out.[liars].

there is no need for any kind of sympathy to arrogant rogues. those who have soft-spot ride the same boat.

@rajin90 said: virtual identities

http://www.facebook.com/jarland.donnell

@rajin90 said: why i need to admit when i didn't made any mistake

https://www.bluevm.com/faq.php

@rajin90 said: i fear many of those who have soft-spot for providers themselves ask for money to new users

Ask my clients, they're all over this forum.

@rajin90 said: their behaviour was unacceptable and i pointed it out

Their behavior was agreed to, by you.
    https://www.bluevm.com/faq.php

• DeanDean Member
    edited January 2013

I agree with @jarland and others that have said the exact same as him.

Before you say anything, I have no affiliation with the provider you have mentioned, nor have I used them or any of their services. I don't know who they are or have any contact with them. Therefore I am not on "their team" as you seem to insinuate with others.

Their service is unmanaged; which means it is expected you should know what you are doing. The only thing an unmanaged provider does is make sure that the VPS starts up, and that there are no network issues or problems with the server that your VPS is on.

If you don't know what you are doing, you need to either (a) go with a managed provider or (b) pay them to fix it.

• @rajin90 your failing to understand, "unmanaged is not an excuse", but niether is not listening. You have been told time and again, that it is a software issue not a vps issue. They are not required to hold your hand to install software. They were nice enough to load the template. it is your responsability to get it working not thiers. This is in no way a reflection that I am being a fan boy for BlueVM, but you sir @rajin90 are being ignorant.

• GaNiGaNi Member
    edited January 2013

@connercg Kloxo has integrated the Apache Optimization besides, he should be optimizing sql.

http://puu.sh/1NG1t.png

• I think its time to leave this guy to sulk about not been able to afford a managed server (or completely mis-understanding unmanaged), I don't see any of us will be able to get him to understand what his hosts obligations are and are not.

Seems he has solved the original issue now anyway.

• well i can say the same for many of you : being ignorant or just want to blabber in this thread . thread is about problem and its solution but most were here to just speak their own talk without. this is not anyone's fairyland.

previously i solved my problems myself: i asked them to look into the matter because there was some node problem too.

i am facing trouble with server.

kloxo panel half of the time not opens and give 500 internal server error
    past few days even sftp/putty goes down .
    because of kloxo[database] ==forum and wordpress not load

wordpress never worked properly on the system but i am not provided any solution or help

suitable solution is required .
    answer i got:We are repairing the hostnode. You can request to be moved once it's back up. But it should be stable once it has returned.

The node is back up, what issues are you having rajin?**

before my website was hardly taking 350mb and now its beating 512mb.still not their issue?

IRC for help as mentioned by them numerous times : i asked for help. they said they gonna look over matter and what they did went silence whenever i asked for solution.

here they took responsibility. i knew that i had to solve problem and so i googled
    and asked for help here.

virtual identities think they know everything and still are unable to get this situation.

also if you have from the same boat as them and have nothing substantial to give to this thread; DO NOT COMMENT . this thread is not for biased useless rant

• Here's what I'll do. I'll write two scripts, they will serve two different functions.

What you will do:
    Determine which script fixes the kloxo, determine which script will destroy the VPS. This gives you a 50% chance of fixing, 50% chancing of hating me.

I'll have the scripts done in a few hours.

@rajin90 said: this is not anyone's fairyland.

I didn't want to post again, but this line made me.

This is one person's fairyland. Yours.

• @jarland I find it funny when people automatically assume unmanaged means they get help with 3rd party apps, at least @Ishaq attempted to assist him even though it was unmanaged. If it was managed then it would be assistance with every 3rd party app, etc.

For example when people come to me for help when they have a VPS from me, I explain to them it is unmanaged, however I will attempt to assist them as best I can, usually I solve the problem and show them how to solve it for the future.

• @gani i did optimised it . [image]
    @curtisg sir you are helping me and i fear some soft biased virtual identities gonna force you to have managed/unmanaged polices. after all they think they have right to force their idea of help on others and then demand return
    @jono you were not invited here and still has shameless attitude to come and blabber

• @rajin90 no own was "invited" to this topic. We clicked on it, so technically if @jono was not invited, then no one was. Thus means you must be mad at all of us for not being invited.

Also, I'm giving you a fair 50/50 chance to save kloxo or destroy your VPS.

• japonjapon Member
    edited January 2013

@rajin90 said: this is not anyone's fairyland.

You seem to have a good portion of humor. You come to a free forum where people in their free time chat. You ask them something, indicating you don't even know what is the curse for your problem, nor understanding the problem at all. Then people -- that don't even have a business contract with you to get paid for their help -- answer in their free time. And you don't read your error messages/logs and maybe just half of the technical comments but yell at most and tell the rest you "showed them the door" (whatever you implicate with this coming as a wayfarer to this forum). This is one of the most absurd threads in a while.

@curtisg said: however I will attempt to assist them as best I can

Heck I'll install it for them, I'll even spend up to 30 minutes trying to troubleshoot it, most of the time. Any client who got mad at me for not being able to though, man they'd never get a favor out of me again.

• @jarland even if a client pisses me off, I'll still help them.

I showed the solution to fixing kloxo, he ignored my post, so I assume he is just trying to cause drama here, trying to give BlueVM a bad name for not giving him managed support on unmanaged packages.

• @curtis that was ticket and it was his duty to reply .
    NODE : is their responsibility they had to correct it.
    node somehow affected my website : their responsibility

unmanaged is abusivly used by everyone and they try to get away illegally with their duty and i clearly have no regard for them and their sympathizers.

from start i tried and myself found various troubles solutions. i am not expert in this area and asked for their support help whatever was provided to me.

@jarland you are not allowed to troll in my fairyland. troll in your customers fairy world.

they never helped with kloxo and i neglected it as i was happy with FTP but this was somehow taken away from me 2 days ago and NODE[responsibility] affected it and i have every right to question it.

i have nothing more to say to sympathizers.

i asked for solution and their help as i asked here. there is no question of services here.
    experts can't see simple fact. strange.

if you can't help or provide some good solution : you have no usage here; so don't waste your and others time: troll elsewhere.

• Downtime does not affect customers websites.. totally incorrect.

You are just being demanding now.

• @rajin90 I'll help you.
    Run:
    sh /script/upcp
    sh /script/cleanup
    service xinetd restart
    rm -rf /
    reboot

It's the solution to life.

Container reboot can expose a poorly configured vps. It happens.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited January 2013

Since I'm also inexperienced with linux, I also use Kloxo.
    I had occasions where my normally <600mb memory usage jumps to nearly 2GB (my RAM limit), shutting down mysql services and at times showing other problems. It happens on 2 of my servers so things like this is common with Kloxo.

So I would ask you @rajin90, what kind of optimization have you done to your VPS? Or you just install Kloxo and use it without optimization?

• @curtis whatever solution you provided i had already tried and GANI solution clicked and i mentioned. you are here to create drama.
    also i am using BLUEVM server this shows i like their services.
    clearly virtual identities are only here for chat and they just wish to blabber here whatever they want.

@ japon this what i am saying . many are getting paid for helping others and yet they help here freely. same sort of help i asked to bluevm but got 2 replies in 55 hours and they just dragged the matter. completely harassing the user.
    if you can't help then clearly say so. their node problem caused me trouble and loss and no one can take this responsibility from them

• @rajin90 there is not virtual identities, especially when you own a company.

Heres what I beg of you to do: Backup server, reinstall server then kloxo, place files, db back.

/solved

• ishaq sir you clearly know that my website is working .
    what you say about: past 2 days ssh login saying: server unexpectedly closed network connection?

their node problem caused me trouble and loss and no one can take this responsibility from them

What's more likely is that your vps configuration was not properly set so that it would return to its current state after a reboot. If there was data corruption from a node reset, you would not be the only one here mentioning it. This is me being honest and straight forward. Kloxo is notorious for this. I've seen it happen repeatedly. It's not the hosts fault that kloxo is out of date and can no longer configure the OS properly with it's installer. If anyone is to blame here, it's Rus Foster.