Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanna waste your time? Try to make business with @TinyTunnel_Tom
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanna waste your time? Try to make business with @TinyTunnel_Tom

netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Remember the thread from December: ??

Paid him the 2 servers, and he didn't send them on 2 weeks alleging "he was checking it" and "don't make business with GlobalFrag". He also said that "Kazah" never was on the place, he "called him" several times and he wasn't there.

After waiting for 2 weeks and no ship and no answer, I called GlobalFrag, and surprise! Kazah answered right away, and he told me: "He (Tom) needs to call me, he has debts". Obviously, @tinytunnel_tom didn't tell me he has debts, he just told me Kazah sais he was sending it and he never did.

Days later, last Friday, I was in Laredo, TX, picking up my things on my POBOX (where @davidgestiondbi sent me a server, super fast, thank you!), and Tom offered me another server. I told him I was out of my country but considered it a deal. 30 minutes later, he called off saying he needed that server to be sent that day. He had my address and my FedEx account, and my word, and he backed it off.

So, if you want to lose your time, try to make business with Tom.

/rant

Comments