Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FTPiT: 1GB and 2GB SSD Promotion
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FTPiT: 1GB and 2GB SSD Promotion

komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep

FTPit.com is offering the following promotional deals

Disk Space: 15 GB SSD  
Bandwidth: 1 TB  
RAM: 1 GB  
CPU Cores: 2
IPv4: 1  
OpenVZ/SolusVM  
Unmanaged VM  

Pricing

Monthly: $1.99
Annually: $19.99

Speed Test

Order Link

Disk Space: 25 GB SSD  
Bandwidth: 1 TB  
RAM: 2 GB  
CPU Cores: 4
IPv4: 1  
OpenVZ/SolusVM  
Unmanaged VM  

Pricing

Monthly: $2.99
Annually: $29.99

Order Link

Looking Glass Speed Test

Thanked by 2farsighter wolfman

Comments

• What is Softalicious? It's an addon on your site.

• One of the most reliable provider I've known. Have a small box with just 256MB with them but it's very fast and no down time after more than 1 year!

Thanked by 2komputerking wolfman
  • kaflokaflo Member
    edited January 2016

Your LA IP (172.245.103.119) doesn't seem to be working.

I think it should say 207.126.164.254 because that's the IP address of lg.lax.ftpit.com.

• I see RAM 4Gb by Promo 2 GB link. Is it wrong?

• komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep

@kaflo: you are right. That ip should be 207.126.164.254. I have gone ahead and updated the looking glass with that information.

• Benchmark 2GB Is network speed 100MBit/s?

@_Nic: As this was a duplicate of the 1GB SSD promo, and updated from 1GB to 2GB, it looks like when the number of cores was updated, it also updated the number of GB as well, as a typo. No, the 2GB SSD promotion is not in fact 4 GB. It is only 2GB.

edited January 2016

@_Nic said:
    Benchmark 2GB Is network speed 100MBit/s?

Yes, that VPS is currently limited at 100Mbit

• Sorry for noobing :) But what is "SSD RAM" stands for? Using part of SSD as RAM? (Google was no help).

• Nice deals

edited January 2016

@allXunder said:
    Sorry for noobing :) But what is "SSD RAM" stands for? Using part of SSD as RAM? (Google was no help).

I completely understand the confusion. It should read as 1GB of RAM and using SSD hard drive. I have updated the products on the cart page to reflect this change.

Thanks for the heads up. Send me a message if you create an account with us and I will send you a reward.

• Thanks for the response :) Even though I am looking for EU locations, but will definitely consider your offer.

• @ftp_cameron , I ordered one but the service is not yet activated. How long does it take for the activation ?

edited February 2016

@Mridul said:
    ftp_cameron , I ordered one but the service is not yet activated. How long does it take for the activation ?

Activation is instant as long as you pass our system checks. There was one order that was made which had an invalid hostname, and I had to modify it manually to allow it to activate. The system will not allow a hostname the length of 3 characters.

• @ftpit_cameron do you have some discounts for KVM machines?

I left you a PM @sartosa

• A company with a long history