Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

detail of 16GB RAM deticated service with 257 ips for selling
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

detail of 16GB RAM deticated service with 257 ips for selling

newkindnewkind Member
edited January 2013 in General

Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1230V2 Ivy Bridge - 4x 3.3Ghz
Memory: 8192MB DDR3 1333 ECC UDiMM
Memory 3: 8192MB DDR3 1333 ECC UDiMM
Hard Drive: 1TB SATA Western Digital
monthly cost $199
location is Los Angeles

https://www.ubiquityservers.com/
next bill date is Sunday, February 10, 2013
i would like to charge for $85, if you are interested in it please contact me
it's not an ad, i bought the machine 4days ago to start a program, but today i found that i can not make any profit, so i decided to sell it.

Comments

• Aha. With so many ips, you should keep it.

• I think you can start your own vps Business now

• sounds so nice, but has only 8 gigs of ram

• @dedicados said: sounds so nice, but has only 8 gigs of ram

It's 16GB. 2x8GB it seems.

• Doh? 2 threads for the same thing?

• @yomero
    the first thread i made a mistake,

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited January 2013

This is basically an advertisement thread "hidden" as an opinion thread

Edit: I guess not a hidden offer really. I mean he did say "i would like to charge for $85, if you are interested in it please contact me"

So basically an offer/advertisement thread in the wrong area

• @HalfEatenPie
    not an ad, i bought it 4days ago, and now my program is down, i found there is no profit in my program anymore. so i have to sell my dedicated service, if it's an ad i think all the service should be 30days

• @newkind said: so i have to sell my dedicated service,

Any selling would make it an ad/offer?

• @concerto49
    i just tell you where i bought the service and i want to get some money back because they did not allow refund

• How did you get that server for that price at ubiquityservers, https://www.ubiquityservers.com/dedicated-servers

A similar server with those specs, but with only 12GB RAM is $200

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited January 2013

""hidden" as an opinion thread"

An opinion thread? Excellent! I definitely have an opinion about Ubiquity Servers/Nobis Technology Group! Ubiquity (in my opinion) is even worse than Ecatel. 15 current Spamhaus SBL listings http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/listings/nobistech.net

" 257 ips"

257 IPs on a server and it's at Ubiquity. Why am I not surprised.

"if you are interested"

Ubiquity =not interested in using them ever

• anyone would like to buy it?

• @airski said: With so many ips, you should keep it.

They're probably well (ab)used by now. Time to dump it!

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2013

Poor guy... It seems he got good deal with Ubiquity (my old box hosted in their Seattle DC was impressive good) but some hosts with "probably" guessing (like you wouldn't have your own sale threads here... ) will bring enough speculating shit into thread that no one will be interested.

• @Damian
    do you think it is possible that the service will be abused in just 4days? and the ips was aproved just yesterday. i can promise, i just started my program and no abuse, no illegal things, no ban, no punishment by any company.
    @Jack
    just look at the email, thay sent me yesterday
    [#AES-353-44422]: IP Justification (33182)
    time:2013-01-11(Friday) 7:55 am |
    Based on the documentation that you have provided we can approve your request for IP address space. Your assigned IP information is as follows:

Prefix: 142.234.94.0/24
    Usable range: 142.234.94.2 - 142.234.94.254
    Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0

You can add the IP addresses to the server at your convenience. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any additional information or assistance..

--
    Regards,

Jay Phillips
    Ubiquity Support

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: AES-353-44422
    Department: Network Operations
    Type: Issue
    Priority: High

• @Spirit
    now, i just want to sell it out, for the program makes no profit, i found my investment is a wrong decision. it's really a joke that i thought i will make more than $300 every month before i buy the dedicated service, only after i got the ips, i found it was wrong, it was a disaster, no profit, no hope, so i have to sell it, in order to get some monery back.
    anyone would like to buy, we can make the deal through ebay, i can show you that what i talked is all true

• @Jack
    yes they gived me, but my program is down, no profit, even $0.01, it's really awful

• Ubiquity awful billing and blacklisted IPs ...

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2013

@newkind I don't what program you're talking about but maybe it's just need some time... Most good things need some time. What about to try it with something smaller/cheaper instead big dedicated server?
    Good luck with sale of this server.

• flyfly Member

no profit
    blacklisted IP's

You don't get profit from dos'ing or phishing people bro

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2013

@fly said: You don't get profit from dos'ing or phishing people bro

We can't see anything from thread starter's post what would indicate this. Don't be an ass bro ;-)

• @fly said: You don't get profit from dos'ing or phishing people bro

I don't see this being mentioned anywhere here

• flyfly Member

someone mentioned blacklisted IP's?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2013

@fly said: someone mentioned blacklisted IP's?

His IP block is CLEAN. http://www.dnsbl.info/dnsbl-database-check.php

Guessing about his IPs was rather rude speculation which didn't add any value to this dedi server sale. I am wondering how would those same hosts who's doing that feel if some other would post in their own new offer thread with one and only goal to spill a shit all over it with irrelevant accusations to drag away potential customers.

• flyfly Member
    edited January 2013

/me shrugs

i'm just going off of what was said in this thread. it kinda sucks if people are making shit up

• You know, the max I'd give you for this is maybe $15.

• @fly said: i'm just going off of what was said in this thread. it kinda sucks if people are making shit up

You are the individual making this up.