Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unmetered VPS - IPv4 NAT & IPv6 - UK Stock Added - Pricing from £2.50/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unmetered VPS - IPv4 NAT & IPv6 - UK Stock Added - Pricing from £2.50/year

i83i83 Member
edited January 2016 in Offers

Comments

• No Bulgaria anymore?

• i83i83 Member
    edited January 2016

@Frecyboy said:
    No Bulgaria anymore?

Currently out of stock, should be available for when we release our pooled packages/bundles.

Thanked by 1Frecyboy
  • Great offers is this a promo or real price if its real price i can recommend to other people its the Quadhost brand right

• i83i83 Member
    edited January 2016

@simonindia said:
    Great offers is this a promo or real price

The current price is the first and recurring price, any changes made in the future will not affect existing packages.

its the Quadhost brand right

Payments + billing are handled by our parent company; QuadHost Ltd. (See site footer for more info)

Thanked by 1simonindia
  • TomTom Member

My first NAT VPS.. forgive me if I'm an idiot - Is the main IP supposed to be 192.168.? I'm really confused right now; it says I have 20 open IPv4 ports but my "Main IPv4" is 192.168.

Thanked by 1Droid
  • @Yoda said:
    My first NAT VPS.. forgive me if I'm an idiot - Is the main IP supposed to be 192.168.? I'm really confused right now; it says I have 20 open IPv4 ports but my "Main IPv4" is 192.168.

Check you email for the public ip adress

• @Yoda why did you buy it when you don't know crap about NAT vps?

• TomTom Member

@foxez said:
    Check you email for the public ip adress

The welcome email?

Apologies if I'm being a idiot; tired.

• @tenpera chill, he said it's his first time with nat vps, everybody gotta start somewhere!

• i83i83 Member

@Yoda said:
    Is the main IP supposed to be 192.168.? I'm really confused right

In short yes as that is mapped to the shared IP; open a ticket if you need clarification on anything.

Thanked by 1Tom
  • @yoda its the internal ip you will have an external one the 20 ports will be forwarded from the external ip to internal one

and its the first exp with NAT that makes it more enjoyable its not a mistake that you bought its the first step into NAT world

Thanked by 2Tom i83
  • _Nic_Nic Member
    edited January 2016

@Yoda said:
    Apologies if I'm being a idiot; tired.

I calculated my external IP as IP of {server node name}.quadhost.net. SSH port number was explained in email.

Thanked by 1Tom
  • i83i83 Member
    edited January 2016

The information on the Shared IPv4 was already in the welcome mail however we have updated it based on recent feedback, we have also added a KB article.

• Grabbed one. Don't need any EU VPS but I've had another NAT VPS sitting idle in France so now I have a pair of them.

• i83i83 Member

@rpollestad said:
    Grabbed one. Don't need any EU VPS but I've had another NAT VPS sitting idle in France so now I have a pair of them.

Thanks for your continued custom!

• any reverse proxy as what LES did?

• @Yoda you can run

wget http://cpanel.com/showip.shtml && cat showip.shtml && rm -f showip.shtml

to show your external IP

• i83i83 Member

@colingpt said:
    any reverse proxy as what LES did?

Not at this time, many of our clients use CloudFlare as a 4>6 Tunnel whilst also using them for DNS. If a reasonable number of requests come in for it then we can look at adding it in.

• _Nic_Nic Member
    edited January 2016

LND-256 benchmark. CPU is limited 400MHz and it's slow. It's resolved below. The UnixBench score increased to 1794.2. Thanks @i83

• @rpollestad said:
    Grabbed one. Don't need any EU VPS but I've had another NAT VPS sitting idle in France so now I have a pair of them.

Always better to idle a pair of servers instead of one

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2016

@_Nic said:
    LND-256 benchmark. CPU is limited 400MHz and it's slow.

Are you expecting dedicated cores for £0.375 a month ?! Wow.

• i83i83 Member

@_Nic said:
    LND-256 benchmark. CPU is limited 400MHz and it's slow.

That shouldn't be the case, please open a ticket so we can look into this.

• Clouvider said: Are you expecting dedicated cores for £0.375 a month ?! Wow.

This is not a complaint. People should know what they are buying.

i83 said: please open a ticket

I did it.

Thanked by 1colingpt
  • i83i83 Member

_Nic said: I did it.

That should now be resolved.

• i83 said: That should now be resolved.

Yes, it's resolved. The CPU frequency increased to nominal (3300MHz). They have nice support! Thank you very much.

• Nice offer. Gonna order from u soon.

• Is there any swap on these offers?

• i83i83 Member
    edited January 2016

roykem said: Nice offer. Gonna order from u soon.

That's great, don't wait around as the stock is limited and we are selling out fast!

@FrankZ said:
    Is there any swap on these offers?

No, but exceptions can be made with valid use cases.

We also have larger instances coming soon and resource pools are currently in testing.

_Nic said: The CPU frequency increased to nominal (3300MHz). They have nice support! Thank you very much.

Thanks for the kind words, an updated LDN-128 benchmark is also now available.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • "Oops, there's a problem... Out of Stock"

:-(((

• i83i83 Member

@Anna_Parker said:
    "Oops, there's a problem... Out of Stock"

Stock added.

Thanked by 1Anna_Parker