Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend really cheap VPS with lots of storage (500+)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommend really cheap VPS with lots of storage (500+)

Hi, I'm looking for a really cheap, low resources (i mean, really low resources) VPS with plenty of disk space (500-1000Gb) preferably located in Germany or somewhere close in EU.

Can someone recommend such offer/provider?

If possible, I don't want to spend more than $5-7/month.

Thanks in advance all!

Comments

• for german location ZXhost @AshleyUk

• We have some spare space on nodes in Germany and France if that works for you?

Drop us a sales ticket with what you need for your "really low resources" and we can see what we can do.

• @quadhost said:
    We have some spare space on nodes in Germany and France if that works for you?

Drop us a sales ticket with what you need for your "really low resources" and we can see what we can do.

I have not used your services but your support is extremely fast.

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • Thanks a ton guys!

@quadhost / @AshleyUk / @Time4vps

Basically, I maintain couple of open source software project mirrors (Linux Documentation Project, Exim, Postfix, SageMath, Zsh) and I'm looking for VPS (preferably FreeBSD powered but any will work) to help spread the load on our German servers.

Usually, some people just ask for server/VPS donation from providers but I'm not too fond of begging for stuff and will paying this out of my own pocket hence the request for really cheap/low resources rig we can run just nginx/sshd.

Nothing fancy, just plenty of disk space is requirement.

• @pentago pop a pm my way.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

pentago said: Nothing fancy, just plenty of disk space is requirement.

And a ton of network I'm guessing.

• @raindog308 Really not, aside from initial sync traffic will be really low as those are low traffic project mirrors and we're opening couple of them in troublesome locations so not much I'd say.