Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap shared hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap shared hosting

I am looking for some cheap shared hosting for 3 domains, with potential to add more if I need to. Ideally I would prefer to not use cpanel, but seems everyone uses it these days.

I would need a database for each domain, the sites themselves use very low amounts of bandwidth, the server would need to be fast enough and be configured to have greater than 64MB available to PHP.

I don't want any free domains.

I would like to be able to pay in UK GBP annually, via paypal if at all possible.

I'm not too concerned where the server is physically hosted, preferably somewhere in the EU or US.

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

If you can live with unlimited will suggest misterhost (link in signature aff).

Thanked by 1MisterHost_NET
  • Buyshared.

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited January 2016

Buyshared you will be amazed i have never used it but when you here lot of people say they are good they will be (usually people never say good things always when they say that a good sign)

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

buyshared

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

We can do a special offer of 50% off for life on annual payment (except Mini plan), see our plans at URL:
    https://www.web-project.co.uk/shared-hosting

• Is there not shared hosting providers that don't use CPANEL?

@AeroMaxx said:
    Is there not shared hosting providers that don't use CPANEL?

Some, but I think it's most popular and most stable control panel.

• Is there any particular reason you're wanting to avoid cPanel, out of interest?

• I don't like how to creates an error_log file in every directory, so that errors are split all over my web space, this makes it hard to trace problems!

I also don't like how to treats domain names, there is always a main domain name, and then addon domains underneath the main one.

This makes the user account inherit stuff for the addon domains, as they are able to see some parts of the main domain in the login.

• @AeroMaxx said:
    I don't like how to creates an error_log file in every directory, so that errors are split all over my web space, this makes it hard to trace problems!

Not sure, but this can be fixed.

@AeroMaxx said:
    I also don't like how to treats domain names, there is always a main domain name, and then addon domains underneath the main one.

This makes the user account inherit stuff for the addon domains, as they are able to see some parts of the main domain in the login.

Just set the directory somewhere else then, outside the public_html directory :)

@AeroMaxx said:

In this case you need to have reseller account this way for every domain name will be created separate user and separate directory.

• @AeroMaxx said:
    I am looking for some cheap shared hosting for 3 domains, with potential to add more if I need to. Ideally I would prefer to not use cpanel, but seems everyone uses it these days.

I would need a database for each domain, the sites themselves use very low amounts of bandwidth, the server would need to be fast enough and be configured to have greater than 64MB available to PHP.

I don't want any free domains.

I would like to be able to pay in UK GBP annually, via paypal if at all possible.

I'm not too concerned where the server is physically hosted, preferably somewhere in the EU or US.

Hello

We can provide you with what you need :D.

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited January 2016

@AeroMaxx said:

Hey,

I am here and i know you need me! :)

Here is our packages:
    https://spaceweb.eu/shared-litespeed-hosting

And no cPanel i hate it. We got directadmin with a custom design. LiteSpeed webserver... i think apache is too unstable so litespeed all the way. Very expensive but you got what you paid...

And you could pay yearly and yes.. in GBP!

PM if you need any info.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @ZweiTiger said:
    PM if you need any info.

There you go, @aeromaxx

Thanked by 1ZweiTiger
  • +1 for buyshared

• DreamCasterDreamCaster Member
    edited January 2016

BuyShared is classy. However they are out of stock in EU and your website might serve from US. I am one of those who are waiting for re-stock in Europe.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@DreamCaster said:
    BuyShared is classy. However they are out of stock in EU and your website might serve from US. I am one of those who are waiting for re-stock in Europe.

I'm trying really hard to not link the 'classy' image from South Park.

Francisco

• I haven't heard about BuyShared before but it is really cheaper. Give them a try.

• ARE YOU READY TO BE BLOWN AWAY. WELL SIT DOWN AND GET READY FOR @ChairHosting.

Fuck me I need to be in marketing

Thanked by 2GM2015 Traffic
  • @Francisco said:
    I'm trying really hard to not link the 'classy' image from South Park

Smorgaswein at my place next weekend, you in?

• @Francisco said:
    I'm trying really hard to not link the 'classy' image from South Park.

P.S. When is Luxembourg going to be available? :/

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Our hosting solutions start from 1.99€/mo

You can get more info here

Tell me if you have any questions.

• Hi there!

We offer Plesk shared webhosting for $0.29.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    ARE YOU READY TO BE BLOWN AWAY. WELL SIT DOWN AND GET READY FOR ChairHosting.

You made me laugh :D

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • Francisco said: I'm trying really hard to not link the 'classy' image from South Park.

Ehehe. I am waiting BuyShared LU stock like Eric Cartman waited Nintendo Wii :)