Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for webhosting with ddos protection & waf at Europe or USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for webhosting with ddos protection & waf at Europe or USA

Hello, i have website for some of my game-servers.
I wanna place this website to any cPanel or DirectAdmin hosting.

My requirements:

* 5 - 10 GB disk size
* ~500 GB Monthly Bandwidth
* cPanel or DirectAdmin
* DDoS Protection >= 10Gbit/s (i have some risks with ddos attacks, but not always.
* WAF out the box (i'm not php coder, and waf is important in now days)
* Location: EU / USA (NOT WEST COAST). Latency & downloa speed matters for Europeans.
* Outgoing connections to remote DB must be allowed. (i have bad experience with misterhost which block all outgoing connections to remote hosts). That's weird.
* Price: cheaper - better, i like to pay annually. 

Do not suggest to me next providers:

* Buyshared
* spaceweb.eu

both good, and i already know about them.

Comments

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited January 2016

WAF: Incapsula. I know you want it with the hosting though.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

desperand said: WAF out the box

What kind of Web Application Firewall are you looking for? In this in terms of basic security, such as preventing site exploits and malicious requests.

Or are you looking for Layer 7 (application) DDoS protection?

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited January 2016

deployvm said: What kind of Web Application Firewall are you looking for? In this in terms of basic security, such as preventing site exploits and malicious requests.

About WAF: i'm talking abotu basic rule-set with: naxsi / mod_secrutiy out the hosting box.
    I'm not looking for pro solutions with awesome details about attacks, vectors, etc shit.
    I just need very stupid rules at hosting side just to be sure about very stupid attacks to application. I can do anything by myself, but i have not really a lot of free time for naxsi learning mode, or mod_security configs.

L7 DDoS protection important too. But i'm NOT talking about "pro protection".
    I'm talking about some risks with the stupid get / post floods from kids.
    And i need webhosting, who have protecton just to filter such of stupid issues with not really bad ddos attacks to L7, and maybe powerful floods from kids to L3-L4 level. Voxility / OVH can do that out the box, so any OVH / Voxility reseller will be good.

• Would you be interested in Plesk webhosting at all?

• @SimplexHosts said:
    Would you be interested in Plesk webhosting at all?

plesk not bad too:) so, there are no problems at all with plesk for me.
    I'm hating only vestacp, because of alot of bugs out the box. cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk seems good for me.

• We can offer out of OVH in France if that's of any interest to you? Lowest price is £3/quarter.