Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GestionDBI - OpenVZ in NJ, LA, Atlanta, Miami, Canada, Netherlands and London from $6.35/year - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GestionDBI - OpenVZ in NJ, LA, Atlanta, Miami, Canada, Netherlands and London from $6.35/year

13»

Comments

• @davidgestiondbi Thanks for ultra fast reply. Uhm, I didn't get it - should I open ticket for Canada or something? :-))

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@Anna_Parker said:
    davidgestiondbi Thanks for ultra fast reply. Uhm, I didn't get it - should I open ticket for Canada or something? :-))

Unfortunately, those promo (VRTZ reseller) can't be used or transferred to Canada. If you are interested by the canada location, you must use our direct package by DeepNet Solutions or Gestion DBI.

Regards, David

Thanked by 1Anna_Parker
  • @Anna_Parker said:
    @davidgestiondbi Thanks for ultra fast reply. Uhm, I didn't get it - should I open ticket for Canada or something? :-))

The Canada location is available on the 3rd package only. I should have specified it on the post.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

@davidgestiondbi Thinking about switching my OHM-NJ512 to vrtzgdbi2. Only 500GB traffic though, possible to switch some of the disk space for more traffic? Might get the vrtzgdbi2 in 2-3 locations in that case. Can I run Asterisk on it?

@tomle said:
    davidgestiondbi Thinking about switching my OHM-NJ512 to vrtzgdbi2. Only 500GB traffic though, possible to switch some of the disk space for more traffic? Might get the vrtzgdbi2 in 2-3 locations in that case. Can I run Asterisk on it?

Unfortunately, those plans can't be customize.

Regards, David

• @davidgestiondbi

Out of stock already?

I am planned to buy another 256mb in NJ and it seems too late

• @add_iT said:
    davidgestiondbi

Out of stock already?

I am planned to buy another 256mb in NJ and it seems too late

These go out of stock really fast :)

They will be restocked. But not sure when. Let's wait for @davidgestiondbi to see if he can tell us.

• what about the china vps, there is only with NAT??

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited February 2016

@dedicados said:
    what about the china vps, there is only with NAT??

Are you interested in similar deals in the HK location? The price will be different, but I can try to ask @davidgestiondbi to create a special package in that location.

@Traffic said:
    They will be restocked. But not sure when. Let's wait for davidgestiondbi to see if he can tell us.

@dedicados @add_iT

Hi,

GDBI2-VRTZ.net and GDBI3-VRTZ.net are in stock. For GDBI1-VRTZ.net, it's out of stock and for the moment, no ETA on replenish.

For NAT VPS in HK, this won't be possible for the moment and it's only offered in NAT.

Regards, David

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • davidgestiondbi said: Hi,

GDBI2-VRTZ.net and GDBI3-VRTZ.net are in stock. For GDBI1-VRTZ.net, it's out of
    stock and for the moment, no ETA on replenish.

Give me a shot when GDBI1 available , GDBI2 is out of my budget

@add_iT said:

Unfortunately, I won't remember. Feel free to monitor yourself the stock availability via the Traffic website.

• @add_iT said:

I can mention you here so you get a notification when there is a restock. Do you want me to do so?

• Traffic said: I can mention you here so you get a notification when there is a restock. Do you want me to do so?

Yes, pls, and i prefer NJ location if possible :D

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited February 2016

@add_iT said:

Will do then. You will love the NJ location @ Dupont Fabros :)

• sonicsonic Veteran

All are out of stock.

@sonic,

Unfortunately, those offers are out of stock and no plan to replanish.