Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Datashack down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Datashack down?

jkr1711jkr1711 Member
edited January 2013 in General

Was scrounging around the WHT datashack deals but I've noticed the datashack site is totally down. Anyone else got issues with the site/DC right now?

Comments

• Yup my server with them is downnnnn.

• My dedi is up and running.

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited January 2013

Our servers there are down.

• The site loads fine for me...?

• The servers are down, not the site.

• Yea it is back online now, although my server seemed to of crashed during the outage :(

• Datashack tends to reboot switches/routers without notification - that may have been the issue.

• They'll escalate it. You can wait til Monday to know.

• Yep seems like it was a network issue (my own understanding). Both of my dedicated servers with them still have 100+ days uptime (since the day I purchased it).

More than likely it was network issue (as stated in other posts here)

• Yeah there were network issues for 40 minutes.

• flyfly Member

sorry guys, i requested them to fix routing for one of my ip's, guess they fat-fingered bgp for the rest of yall?

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

My with them has been online for the last few days since I got it, not a blip of downtime.

• @fly said: sorry guys, i requested them to fix routing for one of my ip's, guess they fat-fingered bgp for the rest of yall?

If this is the case.. I see a real problem.