Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Apachebooster, cpxstack and nDeploy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Apachebooster, cpxstack and nDeploy

KeyJeyKeyJey Member
edited January 2016 in General

Helo, anyone wants to share exoeriences with best plugins for cPanel to make Wordpress sites fly ?

I've been using apachebooster for 2 years without issues.

Apachebooster has:

Nginx over apache 
100% compatible with .htaccess
Varnish 

But after it was fusioned by developer to a company, plugin stopped working fast and now it's horribly sow.

Now I'm thinking about to install cpxstack, now they have that nDeploy plugin, I think that's the only one that supports PHP-FPM easily.

But i'm so affraid ..... anyone using it ?

Thanks.

Comments

• wasn't apachebooster history with lots of vulnerabilities?

• Well, in fact just one important. ..... but I guess was vulnerable if clients using WHM (my clients just using cPanel directly). Also, this was fixed after apachebooster was moved to ndimensionz.com company (same developer, different entity), there is when speed problems started to happen .....

• Use nDeploy. its the only decent one thats very configurable and supports SSL.

• pcfreak30 said: Use nDeploy. its the only decent one thats very configurable and supports SSL.

No issues ? best performance ? using it for long time / multiple servers ?

Thanks ! ;)

• KeyJey said: Helo, anyone wants to share exoeriences with best plugins for cPanel to make Wordpress sites fly ?

Add a memcache server into your wp-config.php?

• @KeyJey said:

The plugin doesn't define the performance, the software it sets up does. It only configures nginx, apache, and optimally php-fpm. I have had it on a server for months before recently jumping the client to digitalocean and using virtualmin + nginx.

• So why did you jump ? was performance good ? did you have issues ? thx

• pcfreak30pcfreak30 Member
    edited January 2016

I jumped as its easier to deal with virtualmin that supports nginx without hacks and doesn't use auto generated configs like in easyapache. The host also was going out too much and was down for 4 days.