Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone use the WHMCS Language Function?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone use the WHMCS Language Function?

Hello

As you all know (hopefully all) WHMCS allows you to change the language of the UI(Yay) but does anyone actually use it or are people lazy and just click the translate button on chrome?

WHMCS Language
  1. Do you change the language or just hit the translate button on chrome?17 votes
    1. I change the language by actually selecting the language.
      70.59%
    2. Im too lazy to select the language, I just hit translate.
      29.41%

Comments

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2016

Me personally, I don't, because I'm a native speaker of English.

I've seen many customers order, make tickets with a custom language selected in WHMCS. The problem in Google Translate is that it may be inaccurate or even cause formatting issues. The formatting is fixed, when you return to the original language.

• @deployvm said:
    Me personally, I don't, because I'm a native speaker of English.

I've seen many customers order, make tickets with a custom language selected in WHMCS. The problem is Google Translate is that it may be inaccurate or even cause formatting issues. The formatting is fixed, when you return to the original language.

Hello

Huh, interesting. I know so many people that just hit translate.

• I dont. Just hit translate to english.

• I use Geo and force users to use a specific language if they are from x country

• AndreiGhesi said: I use Geo and force users to use a specific language if they are from x country

Would you mind sharing your method? Thank you!

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Hmmm interesting results