Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Purchased from VirMach and didn't read the ToS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Purchased from VirMach and didn't read the ToS

jane98211jane98211 Member
edited January 2016 in Reviews

I bought servers from Virmach and they offered me 1 VPS for ~1.9$ so I purchased in bulk (~90-91). I was a little skeptic about the rate, but nonetheless I bought it. After 3 days they suspended all my accounts. I got an email which said payment overdue. I contacted them and they said it is due to high CPU usage (though my load is always under 60% usage) which was non-sense. After that I received an email that it was due to the reason I use traffic exchange websites. How do they know then? I panicked and checked my accounts and ALL were hacked including my gmail account and passwords changed. I contacted them and they said that traffic exchange is not allowed so they did what is required and bid me a good day. I understand about allowability of traffic exchange but it doesn't allow them to compromise my email and other accounts! And traffic exchange websites were not even running, I was setting them up. They were monitoring my each and every activity what I am doing so that they can hack my accounts and delete me off.

I have to warn you that whatever you are doing on their VPS will be their's. They are checking all your data on your VPS and stealing info. If anyone can advise me how can I recover my gmail and other accounts and can report these scammers, it would be useful.

There is no business they are doing, there are 2 people named Syed A. and Amir G. which tranfer support ticket to each other marking it as Tier 2,tier 3, urgent etc. and they both are a single person. The website is made only to steal information from their users. Too bad i didn't google search their fraud

Proof - http://i.imgur.com/agaj27X.png

Edit - Delete this duplicate post if possible and transfer comments to http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/72563/virmach-fraud-and-scam-stealing-information-by-hacking-into-your-vps-and-suspending#latest

EDIT **- I see the Virmach is giving justification of hacking into my VPS. First I want to clear that I already said that I have no problem that they took my money (I did chat with Syed and not on ticket to ask the recommended CPU usage where he said it should be under 80% and constant 65% is allowed). They could suspend my account by checking in their so called CPU abuse or bandwidth (I always used less than 65% CPU and 3GB per day bandwidth). Anyway, I agree that I did wrong. They could have checked that there is high I/O then they could have suspended my account BUT displaying my IP and account details in public is invasion of privacy. **People are only looking from one side that if I broke the so called TOS they can invade my privacy and kill my family? **Yes, **apart from them hacking my emails and traffic exchange account. Additional proof is attached below. I used a single email and password which I used to register on gmail, 22hits, Otohits, websyndic, AND VIRMACH, my login password to VPS of root, My VNC password thereon. AND the passwords were changed few minutes after I received a suspension notification. I took the screenshots few hours ago...

http://i.imgur.com/OlmSwFg.png
http://i.imgur.com/OZByzOj.png
http://i.imgur.com/tOjWqIk.png
http://i.imgur.com/IZXKE6N.png

I just want to say in the end that, it is not necessary that your usage would be exactly under their limit, I did the mistake of installing firefox extension (and it was faulty) on ~10 VPS which increased the I/O of them, I got straight suspension without warning. There were no problem with other 80. They hacked into other VPS and theron gmail and other accounts without permission. The day you purchase their 'seemingly cheap' plan, and you break their TOS, they will suspend your account like any other provider BUT along with hacking your accounts, they will invade your privacy, may send lusty messages to your ex girlfriend on facebook, tell your bos that you go to strip clubs and hire a hitman to kill your family and burn your house. They are criminals in disguise.

Are you scammed by Virmach yet?
  1. Are you scammed by Virmach yet?70 votes
    1. Yes
      30.00%
    2. No, still waiting to get scammed
      70.00%

Comments

• jane98211jane98211 Member
    edited January 2016

I bought servers from Virmach and they offered me 1 VPS for 2$ so I purchased in bulk (100). I was a little skeptic about the rate, but nonetheless I bought it. After 3 days they suspended all my accounts. I got an email which said payment overdue. I contacted them and they said it is due to high CPU usage (though my load is always under 60% usage) which was non-sense. After that I received an email that it was due to the reason I use traffic exchange websites. How do they know then? I panicked and checked my accounts and ALL were hacked including my gmail account and passwords changed. I contacted them and they said that traffic exchange is not allowed so they did what is required and bid me a good day. I understand about allowability of traffic exchange but it doesn't allow them to compromise my email and other accounts! And traffic exchange websites were not even running, I was setting them up. They were monitoring my each and every activity what I am doing so that they can hack my accounts and delete me off.

I have to warn you that whatever you are doing on their VPS will be their's. They are checking all your data on your VPS and stealing info. If anyone can advise me how can I recover my gmail and other accounts and can report these scammers, it would be useful.

There is no business they are doing, there are 2 people named Syed A. and Amir G. which tranfer support ticket to each other marking it as Tier 2,tier 3, urgent etc. and they both are a single person. The website is made only to steal information from their users. Too bad i didn't google search their fraud https://www.google.co.in/search?q=virmach+scam&oq=virmach+scam&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3.2228j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

They suspended my account so I am not able to access the support tickets, this is the last few emails I received from them and they state that they indeed accessed my VM

This is a notification that your service has now been suspended.
    The details of this suspension are below:

Suspension Reason: Overdue on Payment

Please contact us within 24 hours to resolve the issue or your service will be terminated.

Virtual Machine Solutions LLC
    Support Team

Please DO NOT reply to this e-mail. Use our ticket system directly.

last email -

Please DO NOT reply to this e-mail. Click the ticket URL at the bottom of this e-mail instead

All of your services have been terminated for running Traffic Exchange. After accessing multiple of your VMs, traffic exchange was running on every single one I checked. As such your account has been closed as well as we do not want any further business from you.

Have a good day.

Syed A.

Tier 3 Support Agent

FOR those asking for proof, http://i.imgur.com/agaj27X.png

• I never used Virmach. A quick search on the Internet reveal there's not much good about them.

Why don't you use two-factor authentication on your Gmail?

• Mind showing proofs?

• @k0nsl said:
    I never used Virmach. A quick search on the Internet reveal there's not much good about them.

Why don't you use two-factor authentication on your Gmail?

because that I don't use that gmail account that often. They were only for 3-4 sites. That is not my main account.

• @Grom said:
    Mind showing proofs?

i will provide proofs. Tell me what you need?

• They suspended my account I am unable to access the control panel. I can show you the emails I received.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

It's fun how people using services to commit fraud complain about their providers scamming them.

Two points:

• 60 % of one core per $2 instance, is a lot
    • You are making very serious allegations. Proof?
    Thanked by 3KuJoe jar postcd
  • Show the proof where you paid for these one hundred VPSes.

• @Nyr said:
    It's fun how people using services to commit fraud complain about their providers scamming them.

Two points:

• 60 % of one core per $2 instance, is a lot
    • You are making very serious allegations. Proof?

It doesn't matter whether it was 2$ or 20$. I asked them beforehand and they said 65% constant usage is acceptable. I am not here to judge anything but I think you are from virmach telling me that I am commiting fraud.

• Two threads? Really?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@jane98211 said:
    I think you are from virmach

Now, that's an offensive allegation!

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • cociucociu Member
    edited January 2016

jane98211 said: I panicked and checked my accounts and ALL were hacked including my gmail account and passwords changed

YOU ARE DEFINETLY COULPABLE FOR THIS !!! SO CHANGE THE FUKING TOPIC !!!!

you have sing up at LET only for this ?

PS i dont have nothing with "VirMach" but i am definetly sure you are a SCAMER too

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Traffic said: Stereo.

I already fear the quadrophonic version... ;-)

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @k0nsl said:
    Show the proof where you paid for these one hundred VPSes.

message me, I will send. Not going to put my paypal transaction in public

• @Amitz said:
    Two threads? Really?

It was internet's mistake. It posted 2 times

• @jane98211 said:
    message me, I will send. Not going to put my paypal transaction in public

There is that thing called "Paint" in Windows. Works even well enough to censor mattering information like names and et cetera.

Thanked by 2Caster netomx
  • @cociu said:

Digital ocean, Vultr doesn't hack into your accounts. I thought I would be safe using my accounts on their VPS!

• jane98211 said: Digital ocean, Vultr doesn't hack into your accounts. I thought I would be safe using my accounts on their VPS!

WTF you told me ? we (the providers) are coulpable for your idiot password or unsecure your account ? (except if you payed for a management account) . GO TO SLEEP MAN !

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Didnt know traffic exchange sites were normally banned...I should read the tos more slowly... unfortunate situation for the op.

Thanked by 1jane98211
  • @cociu said:

I said that if providers are selling VPS, they cannot see what I am doing on my VPS. or can you just give VPS and steal accounts?

• jane98211 said: I said that if providers are selling VPS, they cannot see what I am doing on my VPS. or can you just give VPS and steal accounts?

you make me nervios now , i hope no refound for you !!! can you proof your acuzations ? about the provider stolled your account ? I REPEAT EAVEN I DONT KNOW WHO IS "VirMach"

• YOU ARE A BIG LIER !

• @cociu said:
    you make me nervios now , i hope no refound for you !!! can you proof your acuzations ? about the provider stolled your account ? I REPEAT EAVEN I DONT KNOW WHO IS "VirMach"

Man this is not a court where I need to prove each and every thing. How the hell am I supposed to tell you that my accounts were hacked. All proofs that I can provide is in the post!

• Fuck you off lier , you post in the other thread "They suspended my account I am unable to access the control panel. I can show you the emails I received." so finnaly you have acces to your email ? I hope you will be banned here !!!

Thanked by 1bib
    edited January 2016

@cociu said:
    YOU ARE A BIG LIER !

I am not here to satisfy you.

edited January 2016

@cociu said:
    Fuck you off lier , you post in the other thread "They suspended my account I am unable to access the control panel. I can show you the emails I received." so finnaly you have acces to your email ? I hope you will be banned here !!!

I told you I use my main email for sign ups and other email which is hacked was only used for traffic exchange websites. Stop the fucking allegation and talk sense if you want to argue

• jane98211 said: jane98211

Read the rules first of LET comunyty , you cannot acuse if you have no proof to post !

Thanked by 1simonindia