Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OnraHost : What happened to Website ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OnraHost : What happened to Website ?

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
edited January 2016 in General

Hi,

OnraHost Website seems having Problem. Just for Me, or for everyone ??

HomePage: http://www.onrahost.com/ shows in the footer :

"Warning: include(../inc/footer.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mtothec/public_html/index.php on line 244

Warning: include(): Failed opening '../inc/footer.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mtothec/public_html/index.php on line 244

Client Area: https://client.onrahost.com/clientarea.php

showing Server Error 500 (Google Chrome) ??

Any way to contact the without their client area ??

Thanked by 1rokok

Comments

• Try reaching Mike on Skype - onrahost

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Junkless said:
    Try reaching Mike on Skype - onrahost

Thanks for sharing, Trying !

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited January 2016

probably upgraded php and forget to rework the footer, no big issue

@century1stop said:
    probably upgraded php and forget to rework the footer, no big issue

Not just that, I need to contact them but stuck on Client Area & Mike isn't online in Skype ! It's late night in his time zone though. I'm waiting :)

• yea, looks like their whole billing app's gone AWOL
    perhaps you could send 'em an email or use their contact form (assuming it works), they may not be aware of the issue :)

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Not just that, I need to contact them but stuck on Client Area & Mike isn't online in Skype ! It's late night in his time zone though. I'm waiting :)

@century1stop said:
    yea, looks like their whole billing app's gone AWOL
    perhaps you could send 'em an email or use their contact form (assuming it works), they may not be aware of the issue :)

I need to make a Payment of $112 to OnraHost that's why I'm in a hurry :v

• WHTWHT Member

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Wow you must be rich :)

• guess he is rich O.o
    look at the bright side, billing app won't be able to suspend your services while on AWOL :D

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@century1stop said:
    guess he is rich O.o
    look at the bright side, billing app won't be able to suspend your services while on AWOL :D

Oh, I didn't know :P

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • It will do - if the cron can still run :)

@century1stop said:
    guess he is rich O.o

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited January 2016

@Jacob said:
    It will do - if the cron can still run :)

What he said. But if the server is down, lost probably the cron won't be able to run as well.

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Are you going to be paying using that PayPal account which you were trying to get some NZ Citizen to send you a copy of their bill so you could edit the document (fraud) so it looks like you actually lived in New Zealand? Shhesh.

@Peroni said:

Not Again ;) Got My Valid Card from Bank ! No More Tension of PayPal ! I wish they would come in our Country soon & then I will check it out with you. Further, refrain from commenting again about the same shit !

• It Looks fine to me
    I just looked at the billing panel.

• yea, guess it's been rectified

• People deserve to know that you're a fraudster :)

@Peroni said:
    People deserve to know that you're a fraudster :)

Because you people are getting the advantage of PayPal, don't consider others as Fraudster ! Rather than, I will humbly request to know the definition of the term "Fraud". Thank You :)

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Because you people are getting the advantage of PayPal, don't consider others as Fraudster ! Rather than, I will humbly request to know the definition of the term "Fraud". Thank You :)

Falsifying documentation in order to obtain service that you would be denied otherwise is quite a good definition of fraudulent behaviour. Maybe not criminally fraudulent, but fraudulent nonetheless.

Thanked by 3ATHK Clouvider k0nsl

@Nekki said:
    Falsifying documentation in order to obtain service that you would be denied otherwise is quite a good definition of fraudulent behaviour. Maybe not criminally fraudulent, but fraudulent nonetheless.

Yeah, I know. That's why lastly I didn't submit. Then, will you tell that only for the intention to submit, you are a Fraud ?? Okay, if that's your definition, then I admit, I'm :)

• I'm thinking onrahost is under a new management. Haven't seen Mike or Connie recently.

• yes @missfortune I too noticed this

• MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited January 2016

@praveen said:
    yes missfortune I too noticed this

Were you moved to a server? Hoping nothing changes... :x

• no changes .. in fact I feel support much quicker .. hope all goes well as before.

@MissFortune said:
    I'm thinking onrahost is under a new management. Haven't seen Mike or Connie recently.

I asked Zack about it. He told Me that Mike is busy in handling some Personal Problems & thus, Zack is handling all the technical queries.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: I asked Zack about it. He told Me that Mike is busy in handling some Personal Problems & thus, Zack is handling all the technical queries.

Oh, so it is still under the same management, just a sub in the meantime?

@MissFortune said:

Zack's Reply means that, however, not sure what's going on. But, the management became more quicker I think.

• It seems it has been acquired, anyways, I'm more happy with Onrahost's support now.

• @MissFortune said:
    It seems it has been acquired, anyways, I'm more happy with Onrahost's support now.

Where do you get this information from?

Although I've also noticed Zack has been rather quick and helpful in assisting me, I hope there ain't major changes to the management. Hopefully someone from Onrahost can confirm or refute this claim.

• MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited January 2016

@Server said:
    Where do you get this information from?

I've pmed ya.