Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedi server or VPS Server cpanel hosting for high volume Traffic website
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedi server or VPS Server cpanel hosting for high volume Traffic website

exponent22exponent22 Member
edited January 2016 in Requests

Hi
am currently using godaddy as my wordpress hosting provider, but i want to relocate to another hosting provider, preferably Dedicated or VPS hosting.

So please where can i get a good dedi or VPS server for high volume traffic wordpress site

NOTE: it must be powered by cpanel

Thanks

Thanked by 1rokok

Comments

• location ?

• any location, what i need is something that can handle my traffic site without any problem

• How much traffic are we talking about? Do you know your RAM and CPU consumption?

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

you can get a good dedicated server and make vps out of it and install cpanel . Also which location you prefer ?

• RizRiz Member

How much traffic does your website receive? Where are your visitors coming from?

Are you capable of managing your own cpanel or would managed server / shared hosting be a better option for you?

• https://www.knownhost.com would be my recommendation.

• Daily pageviews? GB/day?

• We can assist you with this. I am PMing you to find out some more information to give you an accurate affordable quote.

• You need to tell your requirements in a more tangible manner, to get any good solution. Things like :

Size of the WP database,
    Number of unique visitors per day/month
    Maximum unique visitors at peak time (approx value)
    Location of the visitors
    Disk space/bandwidth (per month) that you are consuming now
    How is the wordpress site setup, what kind of site (ecommerce, blog, news or anything else)
    Any caching setup (in wordpress) ?

These factors will help in determining resource usage and that combined with your budget, will be the criteria to suggest suitable hosts according to that.

• How high is "high traffic" for you? Are we talking a few thousand page views a week, day, or hour? Do you have a usage figure/stats?

Or are you just not happy with the performance of GoDaddys environment?

• We can do something in Netherlands, France or Canada.Please check your PM :)

Thank you

• Though, anything will be better than godaddy.

Thanked by 2GM2015 ATHK
  • WHTWHT Member

Get a dedicated server if you have a big traffic website. They are cheap nowdays.

• If you're on a tight budget then remember the cPanel license for dedicated is twice the price of VPS. So a well priced VPS maybe more affordable, but you really want dedicated resource if you have an unpredictable load then there are no surprises.

• NickMNXioNickMNXio Member, Host Rep

As most have mentioned, your website statistics and storage needs are an important factor to determine what size VPS (or dedicated) is recommended.

Here is an example VPS recommendation at MNX.io:
    2cpu/4GB RAM/100GB SSD: $40 + $14 for cPanel: $54/month

You may be able to go much cheaper -- post the details requested and we can make further recommendations.

• @NickMNXio said:
    As most have mentioned, your website statistics and storage needs are an important factor to determine what size VPS (or dedicated) is recommended.

Here is an example VPS recommendation at MNX.io:
    2cpu/4GB RAM/100GB SSD: $40 + $14 for cPanel: $54/month

You may be able to go much cheaper -- post the details requested and we can make further recommendations.

Are resources (RAM, HDD, CPU) dedicated at MNX.io?

• @Traffic said:
    Are resources (RAM, HDD, CPU) dedicated at MNX.io?

For that price I'd hope so...

• Hello there,

We can do this in the Netherlands. Please PM me your needs and budget if you're still interested :-)