Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SeFlow Launches €9/pm Server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SeFlow Launches €9/pm Server

2»

Comments

• creep said: how can we all be sure you are not working for NSA? o.O

Simple way: Most US federal agencies require a college degree.

More complicated: I'm convicted for some things, so they cannot hire me anyway unless they change some laws (pardon does not work as the conviction is foreign) :)

Even more complicated: The jobs that would interest me do hardly hire outside major US allies and US citizens.

Also: They don't pay enough and my tax laws here are complicated enough already, i don't need City+County+State+Fed taxes and the fucking IRS on my ass, i also don't want to calculate some shitty 7.whatever% VAT on my prices in stores. I'd like to buy an M16 though.

Francisco said: I've always assumed @william was a mercenary of sorts.

heh, i don't even deny it, i'm willing to work for next to anyone for the correct amount of cash and/or services i need/want, this is capitalism after all, right? RITE? No communism plz, i don't work for some meat and a flat in a soviet era building.

Only real exceptions are a bunch of Arab countries and Iran, and that is purely ideological based on their politics against Jews and/or Israel. Out of spite i'd also not work for the Austrians.

And i have something against Germany, but they only pay the same wage in IT for gov than a soldier gets anyway, and then complain yearly about not getting good/enough staff...

Thanked by 2Francisco vimalware
  • I want to apologize to you as well @tr1cky. I now regret more or less taking sides with SeFlow.

Thanked by 1tr1cky