Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free incoming kvm
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free incoming kvm

Hi I'd like to know if someone has a cheap ( no quadix all the rest is ok) vps.
Needs to have 4 cpus, 2 to 4 gb ram .
Disk should be 50 to 100 GB hdd ( no need for superb io ) .
Bw should be free incoming . upstream can be like 10 mbits at most.
1 ipv4 and solus vm .

Thanked by 1rokok

Comments

• wychwych Member
    edited December 2015

How much incoming do you realistically need?

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • It will depend on how much incoming you need ? Based on this may be i can do it for you.

Thanks

• For this project I use wsi who provide q9550 with 4 GB and 100mbits unmetered.
    I need bulk bw .
    If someone can offer me something better in cpu+ ram +bw / price I'll take it .

• edited December 2015

Going to sleep . hope to see good offers morrow

• @inthecloudblog said:
    For this project I use wsi who provide q9550 with 4 GB and 100mbits unmetered.
    I need bulk bw .
    If someone can offer me something better in cpu+ ram +bw / price I'll take it .

Think logically. Nothing is unlimited in this world. It must have a limit, about which you don't know but that doesn't mean it's unlimited. Also as you want a perfect combination of cpu, ram, bw and price so you need to tell everyone about the bandwidth amount you need otherwise most of the provider can't help you.

But some providers here who are like your existing provider may can help you. :)

• @inthecloudblog said:
    Hi I'd like to know if someone has a cheap ( no quadix all the rest is ok) vps.
    Needs to have 4 cpus, 2 to 4 gb ram .
    Disk should be 50 to 100 GB hdd ( no need for superb io ) .
    Bw should be free incoming . upstream can be like 10 mbits at most.
    1 ipv4 and solus vm .

I could provide but not near LE* range

• Linode offer unmetered inbound, DigitalOcean currently don't monitor any data transfer.

• edited December 2015

@kcaj

They are not cheaper than wsi. Thanks anyway

• @HOSTBD24 said:
    But some providers here who are like your existing provider may can help you. :)

Quote me when I mentioned the word unlimited. Seems you don't know the word 'unmetered'. Free incoming is something not THAT odd .
    I've already mentioned the case of wsi

• inthecloudblog said: For this project I use wsi who provide q9550 with 4 GB and 100mbits unmetered

As far as i know “unmetered bandwidth” is exactly what some companies call “unlimited bandwidth”. It's just a try to avoid the word “unlimited” to minimize confusion. But some may have plans like simply pay the agreed rate and use what you need , but i always have doubt on those plans.

Thanks.

• HOSTBD24 said: As far as i know “unmetered bandwidth” is exactly what some companies call “unlimited bandwidth”.

@inthecloud has been around here for nearly 2 years compared to your 1 month, I doubt he needs a lesson on unmetered traffic.

• @miTgiB said:
    inthecloud has been around here for nearly 2 years compared to your 1 month, I doubt he needs a lesson on unmetered traffic.

Though Being in LET / LEB for long time can not measure anyone's experience , but yes may be i am not an expert compared to @inthecloud or others that's why i mentioned "As far as i know". I think you missed that part.

Thanks.

• HOSTBD24 said: I think you missed that part.

I may have missed it while you were spamming you sig instead of providing what @inthecloud requested, if you can provide what he wants, post your offer or PM it, but you are looking desperate as it stands.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@miTgiB said:
    I may have missed it while you were spamming you sig instead of providing what inthecloud requested, if you can provide what he wants, post your offer or PM it, but you are looking desperate as it stands.

Beat down by gramps, how embarrassing.

Francisco

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @HOSTBD24 said:
    Thanks.

কুল ডাউন্, ম্যান !!

@miTgiB said:
    I may have missed it while you were spamming you sig instead of providing what inthecloud requested, if you can provide what he wants, post your offer or PM it, but you are looking desperate as it stands.

cool down, man :)

• Francisco said: you were spamming you sig

Don't you think that you even is spamming then ;)

• I don't have any offer with Unmetered Bandwidth offer right now , that's why i was trying to know how much he need.

emdad said: কুল ডাউন্, ম্যান !!

Do you really think that i need to cool down when it's already so cold here :)

• Unlimited = no limits whatsoever

Unmetered = no usage limit, policy applies

• bersybersy Member
    edited December 2015

iwStack is one of the best options that has been mentioned in your previous "free incoming" thread ;) $12/m

• @miTgiB said:
    inthecloud has been around here for nearly 2 years compared to your 1 month, I doubt he needs a lesson on unmetered traffic.

Thanks Tim . I've also been around for quite a while with lebs using wht and other forums about hosting ( not a provider Justo estoy though).
    I must have spent several thousands since then.

• edited December 2015

@bersy said:
    iwStack is one of the best options that has been mentioned in your previous "free incoming" thread ;) $12/m

Thanks for helping me cope with my Alzheimer (:rolleyes:)
    There are new providers very frequently and this time I wanted to have the offers compared to wsi given its almost New Year ya know?
    ( promotions are ongoing right now ) .
    I would not also resurrect an old thread .
    Thanks once again for providing so many relevant resources