Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

will godaddy cancel the domain?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

will godaddy cancel the domain?

newkindnewkind Member
edited January 2013 in General

we know that godaddy request one account one groupon, so after i bought about 10 groupon, i have to register 10 account, will it be delated by godaddy, and i heared that if the domain have been bought for more than 5 days, the domain company have no rights to delate it, but if it is less than 5days , thay can cancel the domain and refund it, is that true?

Comments

• Yes, said to be true.

• KrisKris Member
    edited January 2013

@newkind If you have multiple accounts and haven't already invalidated the codes, make 10 accounts, buy & get the shit off of them quick, push to another GD account, then another.

• Even that may not be enough. I spoke with support earlier, and they may be revoking all credit even if used, if they feel that it was bought fraudulently/not in good faith. Accounts will be suspended until alternative payment is provided to pay for any credit used.

• @Kris @prae5
    will the domain be delated after pushing?

• @newkind said: will the domain be delated after pushing?

Yup, and they will prob get the police involved.

• @newkind said: will the domain be delated after pushing?

Probably not.

@Spencer said: Yup, and they will prob get the police involved.

Nope.

• @Kris
    why? cant it be detectived?