Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtual6.net - 2GB KVM in EU w/ DDoS Protection - Proxmox VE - 5TB on 1000Mbps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
edited December 2015 in Offers

Welcome to Virtual6. We're a small team based in Rotherham UK that just love hosting & computing. We formed Virtual6 to fulfill our passion and provide excellent computing and hosting, not only to local businesses in Rotherham and South Yorkshire, but to valued customers across the world.

We have over 10 years experience in these particular industries and have been the driving force behind other successful brands still operating today. Our customers are our number one priority and it really does show, from the care taken during our manufacturing process, to the return of a faulty item and everything in-between, we're here for you every step of the way.

We welcome you to contact us today with any questions you might have, or for a free no obligation quote on any of our services. Give us a try today, you'll be chuffed that you did!

V6VS01

2GB RAM

100GB RAID HDD

6.25% Guaranteed vCPU (4x2.66GHz Xeon cores)

5TB Monthly data transfer on 1000Mbps shared port

1x Dedicated IPV4 address

Dedicated VNC/KVM console w/ virtual media support

Best effort service availability (No SLA)

Automatic DDoS protection (No SLA)

Proxmox VE 3.x control panel

KVM Full hardware virtualization

Deployed and online within one business day subject to stock!

RRP: £5.00 PCM

LET: £4.70 PCM with promotion code "HV2PZDEEA7"

https://virtual6.net/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me via private message or via the support channels listed on our website. Thank you!

Comments

• It's a big old place Europe, any more details on the location?

• Sorry I missed that here. The location is Roubaix, France.

• OVH? Any OS templates (as opposed to ISOs) available?

• PetaByet said: OVH? Any OS templates (as opposed to ISOs) available?

I'm afraid we're running with ISO files only at the moment, though templates are certainly on our road map as is a tighter integration between WHMCS and Proxmox. And yes, OVH.

• Is it possible to see used and available bandwidth in the control panel?
    Last time I remember that using Proxmox VE can't check bandwidth usage

• Hello.

It's not right now but we're hoping to integrate this at some point. As of now we will let you know if you're within 1 TB of your limit, if we have a lot of spare transfer chances are we won't restrict you from going over nor charge you either.