Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A way to keep the Onedrive free storage you already have.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A way to keep the Onedrive free storage you already have.

If you go to https://preview.onedrive.com/bonus you`ll get the option to keep the free storage you already have. The 15GB+15GB camera roll bonus. Not sure about the 100GB bonus that you could get via the same link. :D

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited December 2015

Thanks, OP!

Now if only OneDrive didn't completely suck. On Win 10, I still get the client restarting itself, or resyncing from start, etc. Never see these problems with Dropbox or Google Drive.

Keeps me from using it as a desktop sync (as intended)...I use OD more as a place to stash stuff. I never use the "save to/open from OD" because then you're dependent on Internet connectivity to get to your stuff.

On Mac, the OD for Biz client is completely unusable - crashes almost immediately, and MSFT hasn't been able to figure it out for a year (still in "preview"). I haven't tried OD personal on Mac.

• I guess i missed that one. :D:D

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

raindog308 said: On Mac, the OD for Biz client is completely unusable - crashes almost immediately, and MSFT hasn't been able to figure it out for a year (still in "preview"). I haven't tried OD personal on Mac.

The onedrive for business has been messed up in general for a while. OD personal works fine on a Mac

• @xaoc Spasibo bratan

Thanked by 1xaoc
  • I wonder if my "unlimited" one drive plan will still be unlimited or 1TB after using that link. I only have about 400GB on there so not too concerned but annoying to see a product I paid yearly for get reduced in the middle of the plan.

• xaocxaoc Member
    edited March 2016

xaoc said: Not sure about the 100GB bonus that you could get via the same link.

I just checked and the 100GB bonus is still there as well as the 15GB camera roll one.