Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for an Indian VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for an Indian VPS

edited December 2015 in Requests

Hey there, I'm looking for a VPS, and here are my requirements:

KVM

Minimum Requirements:

20GB storage (SSD, nothing else)

1GB RAM

500GB 1TB of bandwidth (100mbps 1Gbps port)

1 Dedicated IPv4 and at least 10 IPv6 addresses.

Company must be around for at least 1 year.

Would be good if:

DDoS Protection is available, will do if provided as an add-on too, at a reasonable price.

Willing to pay at most $10 for the server itself, and $15 $7.50 for DDoS Protection. But if there are any offers near these prices, do comment a link to that below!

Thanks!

NOTE: Will not be ordering now, just an early post. Will need it in a few months, when I launch the project I have in hand. (unconfirmed though)

Comments

• Just gonna ping @simonindia. :D

• You do realize that how costly the bandwidth is in India compared to US right? I haven't heard any host providing DDoS protection in India, let alone it being just at $7.50

• edited December 2015

@srvrpro said:
    You do realize that how costly the bandwidth is in India compared to US right? I haven't heard any host providing DDoS protection in India, let alone it being just at $7.50

Wasn't aware, original post has been edited. Thanks for the heads up! Trying to host something with 99% of the target audience being Indians, that's why.

Would be using EdgeCast CDN, so honestly 1TB is just something good to have (and an overkill). Maybe 500GB? :)

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited December 2015

@theroyalstudent leapswitch is the only good provider in India other providers are worst in my experience but if you gonna do some thing production related then

my suggestion would be to host it in Singapore and (if its a webserver use CF that will do) they have three locations in india

from my exp i will never host something in india if its production related stuff

And I'm sorry for the RANT above i had nightmares when ever think about routing problems in india

if it has to be hosted in INDIA then LEAPSWITCH

Happy hosting

have a great day

• @leapsujen he is the LET rep for LEAPSWITCH (i think)

• @simonindia said:

Very informative, thanks! LeapSwitch's offerings for India is a little more expensive than expected, but I suppose it's worth it, if I want a low ping from ISPs in India :)

^_^

Routing problems though, haha.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,
    We currently do not offer KVM on SSD, but we do have OPENVZ and Hyper-V on Pure SSD. The pricing is slightly over your budget. DDOS protection as a service is not available.

Ishan

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • Try NetMagic they got good DDoS protection. But the costs are high.

• I can get you DDoS protection @ NetMagic (Mumbai), though as @redalertrox said this ain't cheap, BW comes at a premium in IN, as does power, fuel and HW.