Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ 25¢ OVZ ★ 66¢ KVM ★ $24/YR - 1GB Windows ★ $3/YR - 128MB OVZ ★ $8/YR - 512MB KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ 25¢ OVZ ★ 66¢ KVM ★ $24/YR - 1GB Windows ★ $3/YR - 128MB OVZ ★ $8/YR - 512MB KVM

VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

VirMach has been dedicated to providing quality and affordable service since 2014. We are a registered company in the United States, and offer services throughout the US. Locations for this offer are limited, as available. More locations will be available soon, so check back. All of the plans featured today come with RAID 10 Solid State Drive storage, Intel E5 processors, and SolusVM. Both KVM and OpenVZ virtualization are offered, as well as both Linux and Windows. Explore the full list of features below. This offer is limited quantity per plan per household, and may expire or change at any time.

To keep prices low, we have a strict zero tolerance policy on abuse and do not provide refunds or second chances after abuse, for this offer. Please do not order without first taking a look at our ToS.

⇨ Plan Features

• Storage: Solid State Drive RAID 10
  • Uptime: 99.9% Guaranteed, most servers 100%
  • Locations: Buffalo, Chicago, Dallas, Phoenix, Los Angeles
  • SolusVM: OpenVZ/KVM Virtualization
  • Managed support: Available @ $3
  • Free support: Average 3 hour response time

⇨ KVM Specials

CLICK HERE
to view / order all special offer plans below - no coupon required.
LIMITED STOCK. Offers fully expire January 1, 2016.

★ 512MB RAM ★

• 1 vCore @ 2GHz
  • 5GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • 1 IPv4 - Additional Available
  • SolusVM/KVM - Linux

Quarterly $2.50 | Semi-Annually $4.50 | Annually $8.00

★ 1GB RAM ★ Windows available free

• 1 vCore @ 2GHz
  • 15GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/KVM - Linux/Windows

Quarterly $6.50 | Semi-Annually $12.50 | Annually $24.00

★ 2GB RAM ★ Windows available free

• 1 vCore @ 2GHz
  • 20GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/KVM - Linux/Windows

Quarterly $11.50 | Semi-Annually $22.00 | Annually $40.00

⇨ OpenVZ Specials

CLICK HERE to view / order all special offer plans below - no coupon required.
LIMITED STOCK. Offers fully expire January 1, 2016.

★ 128MB RAM ★

• 1 vCore @ 1GHz
  • 10GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 250GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/OpenVZ - Linux

Quarterly $1.00 | Semi-Annually $1.75 | Annually $3.00

★ 256MB RAM ★

• 1 vCore @ 1GHz
  • 15GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 500GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/OpenVZ - Linux

Quarterly $1.50 | Semi-Annually $2.75 | Annually $4.80

★ 512MB RAM ★

• 2 vCore @ 1GHz
  • 20GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/OpenVZ - Linux

Quarterly $2.50 | Semi-Annually $4.50 | Annually $8.00

★ 1GB RAM ★

• 2 vCore @ 1GHz
  • 30GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/OpenVZ - Linux

Quarterly $3.50 | Semi-Annually $6.50 | Annually $12.00

★ 2GB RAM ★

• 2 vCore @ 1.5GHz
  • 50GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 3TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/OpenVZ - Linux

Quarterly $4.50 | Semi-Annually $8.50 | Annually $16.00

⇨ More Deals

All our other plans 50% off monthly with the coupon CHRISTMAS2015

⇨ Learn More

ToS: http://virmach.com/terms-conditions

Looking Glass: http://lg.virmach.com/

Refund Policy: We offer refunds up to 24 hours after purchase.

Please feel free to contact our sales department with any questions you have; we can customize your plan to your needs if you require larger plans.

Comments

• Thats very low price :) Congrats man

• Crazy price... too hard to resist...

Who can cut my hand away pls... ;)

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • both links sends to KVM page =)

• Do you allow outbound DDoS for stressing purposes?

• tomsfarm said: Do you allow outbound DDoS for stressing purposes?

This is the most hilarious thing I've seen all day. I really hope you aren't serious.

• @tomsfarm said:
    Do you allow outbound DDoS for stressing purposes?

Thanked by 2tomsfarm ehab
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@tomsfarm said:
    Do you allow outbound DDoS for stressing purposes?

Sod off

• does your buffalo location still have 10gbit ddos protection?

• Do you have a test IP/looking glass for the Chicago location?

• any ipv6?

Thanked by 1NodePing
  • @JoeMerit said:
    does your buffalo location still have 10gbit ddos protection?

When they announce a leb in buffalo * me thinks* of CC complaints in that location

• If people buy Annually $7.5 yesterday,can they add extra $0.5 and then update to 512M KVM Specials?

• XyyXyy Member
    edited December 2015

Woooww.. Is it recurring?

• XyyXyy Member
    edited December 2015

EDITED:
    Can I add more hd space after buy one of the KVM plan?

• GunterGunter Member
    edited December 2015

Nevermind. Messup

• targsxtargsx Member
    edited December 2015

To all who is considering ordering from this "company", this is what you can expect:

imgur.com/fuv7ndD

And after thural examination from their side, they concluded everythings is OK with the service. Plus, node was restarted often aswell down for long periods of time due to hardware error. You've been warned.

• I need the kvm vps for running ubuntu... Booting directly into android.... @virmach....do you allow it. '?

• I tried the New York Location but I found that it has around 20% packet loss from Hong Kong. Hopefully that can be fixed

• @VirMach , is the $0.25 a prank? I don't see it.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

dedicados said: both links sends to KVM page =)

OpenVZ offers are right under KVM on the same page.

JoeMerit said: does your buffalo location still have 10gbit ddos protection?

Yes.

Rob92 said: Do you have a test IP/looking glass for the Chicago location?

Nope, we don't have that location yet. We'll add it to the same LG page when it's ready.

add_iT said: any ipv6?

We currently only have it on KVM Dallas/Phoenix.

Sakura said: If people buy Annually $7.5 yesterday,can they add extra $0.5 and then update to 512M KVM Specials?

Depends. Make a ticket and link to your post. Is it a KVM plan you purchased? Can you do BTC?

Xyy said: Woooww.. Is it recurring?

Yes.

noaman said: I need the kvm vps for running ubuntu... Booting directly into android.... @virmach....do you allow it. '?

You might run into issues with our fair use policy. There's a lot of factors such as Android version, what you're going to be running on it, and so on. Unfortunately I don't have much experience in this either way. I couldn't even get Android loading properly when I tried for my personal project so you can probably answer this better yourself.

If there's any other specific questions you have my co-worker may be able to answer them better - make a support ticket.

harrysdt said: I tried the New York Location but I found that it has around 20% packet loss from Hong Kong. Hopefully that can be fixed

Please make a ticket so we can escalate this to the datacenter. We'll need 500 iterations of MTR in both directions.

Xyy said: EDITED: Can I add more hd space after buy one of the KVM plan?

Yes, we can custom quote you if you make a ticket. It will usually be cheaper if you get a quote from the beginning though during a sale as we can give you better pricing.

Zeal said: @VirMach , is the $0.25 a prank? I don't see it.

That's lowest monthly price if you select annual billing - on the cheapest OVZ package. We can actually manually offer you this rate monthly if you create a ticket with us and use Bitcoin. We just require longer term because of the payment gateway fees associated with PayPal and Credit Card.

targsx said: To all who is considering ordering from this "company", this is what you can expect:

imgur.com/fuv7ndD

And after thural examination from their side, they concluded everythings is OK with the service. Plus, node was restarted often aswell down for long periods of time due to hardware error. You've been warned.

I get really upset when a customer will not answer us properly or allow us to assist him, and then goes around complaining without any context.

(1) You did not allow my co-worker to assist you properly by accessing your VPS and running proper troubleshooting, you just kept linking your screenshots. (2) Your VPS actually showed up on a sweep of abusers when you re-installed your custom-requested ISO, and continually after when you kept running disk benchmarks. If you were truly having disk issues, you wouldn't be showing up on list of top users because as you claimed, there'd be nothing left to use. (3) You continually denied all the tests we ran directly on the node, as well as tests we did on a VPS on the node you were on - since you would not allow us to access your VPS. All of those tests were fine. They were slightly low at certain times but not near close to as low as you claimed and that was because we had a sale on LET/WHT and more VMs were being generated. This was something temporary that was happening that day but everyone was still receiving usable speeds. (4) I'm pretty sure before you were facing these unverified disk issues is when the hardware issue happened - that was out of our hand but it was handled properly. I believe you even upgraded your service after the hardware issue so obviously it wasn't as big of a problem as you make it. "Long periods of time" was a few hours and this did occur a few times until datacenter swapped motherboard. Uptime was still close to 98% around that time. (5) You spent more time complaining in the ticket than actually allowing us to assist you.

I'm not sure where it ended since my co-worker mostly handled your ticket. Feel free to post the full ticket here though, instead of one image on one test you allegedly ran on your VPS with us that in no way represented the tests we ran ourselves.

That way people can see how the situation was actually handled and how you constantly refused help instead of allowing us to properly troubleshoot your issue. You would not even answer my questions to help me locate the issue and by the end I just figured you were just complaining for the sake of complaining since we couldn't find a problem, couldn't reproduce your problem, couldn't run anything on your VPS since you wouldn't allow us and you wouldn't run them yourself, and since we had no complaints from others on the same node.

So yes, everything was OK with the service on everything we checked and tested.

• targsxtargsx Member
    edited December 2015

@VirMach

All bunch of deceivning lies from one lame overseller. You know very well you DID ACCESS my VPS but there was nothing to see since it was freshly installed OS.

Assist me? I never asked you for assitance because I didnt need one. You need to assist yourself and your oversold nodes. I dont have the time for you and your lies anymore.

• Any swap on the OpenVZ plans?

• My problem has been solved. I like their customer service. They are professional and friendly.

targsx said: I dont have the time for you

If you don't have time, maybe you shouldn't post something out of context and not expect a response.

targsx said: You need to assist yourself and your oversold nodes

I already debunked this claim of yours. You had a KVM plan. We cannot even oversell disk space. Are you suggesting we give every customer a dedicated disk though so we do not "oversell" I/O? What are you claiming we oversold exactly? The node wasn't even filled - I'm pretty sure I sent you the full numbers.

targsx said: All bunch of deceivning lies

Can you tell me what I lied about specifically so I can show you evidence? I can look up your ticket and verify everything I've stated.

targsx said: I never asked you for assitance because I didnt need one.

Okay - so you don't need assistance and don't want us to fix the problem that only you were facing. How exactly are we supposed to provide a good experience for you then?

nductiv said: Any swap on the OpenVZ plans?

Nope.

harrysdt said: My problem has been solved. I like their customer service. They are professional and friendly.

Glad it's been resolved.

• KVM 512 been out of stock soon, any plan to add more? i would like to have 1-2

edited December 2015

dedicados said: KVM 512 been out of stock soon, any plan to add more? i would like to have 1-2

Yes, it just went back in stock for New York only, for the time being. We're also getting in new Phoenix and Dallas nodes. We actually already have these nodes but the disks are benchmarking lower than expected so we're trying to resolve that with the datacenter before putting people on there.

Hopefully they'll be ready soon.

Then it'll go back in stock one last time when we get the Chicago node early next week, if we get that on time as well.

Also want to use this reply on more information for OpenVZ locations.

More stock will be added to that as well once we get our new Phoenix node, probably on Monday. More stock will be added and Chicago should also be available for this around the same time as the KVM server.

• @VirMach you're doing a great job, don't listen to those jerks (you know what I mean)..:)

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • VirMach said: We currently only have it on KVM Dallas/Phoenix.

Hi

How many?

• May I know the windows VPS is license included or not?

• It's like for free. Nice, really nice.