Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GameCP XV
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GameCP XV

entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

Hey guys,

I am really hoping to pick up a GameCP XV license in the near future but from what I can see on their facebook etc they haven't allowed new purchases in over 3ish months.

Does anyone have contact with William over there? I've tried to reach out to him to get an idea of when he is intending on allowing more people.

Anyone who can get me in contact it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• i don't know William, but you can always try their support email [email protected]

If they haven't been accepting new orders that could be a problem, either a takeover from a different company or theyre just going out of business. Sorry i don't have more info but you should really try their support email, can't go wrong there. If they don't answer means they're not working at 100%

Thanked by 1entrailz
  • entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

Hey,

Yeah I already tried all forms of contact, IRC, Email, Ticket, purchasing their old panel and creating a ticket, all things no reply.

Seems their domain has also expired, which isn't great for their existing customers as it runs through that domain.

Thanks anyway.