Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazon Help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Amazon Help

Hello,

I've got some issues with Amazon.com. I got a gift card ($50) and added it to my balance. I thought that it would ship internationally, but it refused to do. Now I need someone trustworthy in the U.S. to receive the package and send it afterwards to Germany. I'd also pay the fees.

I already talked with Amazon's support, but they told me it's the only solution.

Comments

• @ATHK Thanks for your input. I tried that and the fees seem to be higher than the actual product price (around 60 USD). Is it really that expensive to send stuff from US to Germany. Would it be cheaper if it's sent as gift?

• @IceCream said:
    ATHK Thanks for your input. I tried that and the fees seem to be higher than the actual product price (around 60 USD). Is it really that expensive to send stuff from US to Germany. Would it be cheaper if it's sent as gift?

Depends what your sending, a DVD? fairly cheap.. a coffee machine? expensive.

Your also most probably have to pay import tax's unless you manage to get it through as a gift.

Thanked by 1IceCream
  • @AshleyUk said:
    Your also most probably have to pay import tax's unless you manage to get it through as a gift.

It's a tablet.