Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching for someone with active account on forums.verizon.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching for someone with active account on forums.verizon.com

Hi,

Need some help, seems that Verizon is thinking that subnet allocated for me from our upstream provider is blocked by verizon. I know for sure that it's not SPAM block because all 200+ spamlists are thinking that subnet is totally clean. Also, there were no active spamhaus records for more then 6 months.

So I'm searching for person to write a post for me on forums.verizon.com (they've got a dedicated thread about such issues) about this trouble. I can't do it by myself because I need an active Verizon service to register, however it's not possible in my country :(

So, if anyone can help me, I will not leave a favour unanswered. Thank you.

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Verizon doesn't work with any of the major BLs so there's more than a few 'Verizon spammers'. There's been chatter on the eye arrr seas that they have been blocking large ranges.

If you message me your upstream I can see if its one mentioned.

Francisco

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2015

Good luck. I've had some success by berating them mercilessly on Twitter until they cave.

Quite simply, you should be encouraging people not to use email services run by companies that do not want them to receive their email. You should also encourage people to complain directly to their ISP for militantly running internal RBLs.

At a certain point it stops being your problem and starts becoming theirs, and the attitude of Verizon toward blocking ranges for email definitely qualifies for that situation.