Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HA Server in EU? Is there any except OVH? (Big configuration)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HA Server in EU? Is there any except OVH? (Big configuration)

ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
edited December 2015 in Help

Is there anyone who offer HA servers in the EU

2 cpu core
8GB+ memory
200GB Disk+
EU location (prefer france)

20-30 eur/mo?

Is there anybody?

OVH should be good but no additional IP :( and i need +1IP

Comments

• ZweiTiger said: OVH should be good but no additional IP :( and i need +1IP

Hmm, as far as I know OVH offers up to 16 additional IPv4 adresses, moreover they charge $3.00 one-time for each IP https://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-geolocation.xml

• @bersy said:

Not on the cloud line :/

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @arubacloud is costly

but @Clouvider can help

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @ZweiTiger said:

They only added to VPS line recently, so would not surprise me if it follows along with the VRack, which is pending them finishing the roll-out of VRack3.0 by the end of this year was the last I heard.

• @AshleyUk said:
    They only added to VPS line recently, so would not surprise me if it follows along with the VRack, which is pending them finishing the roll-out of VRack3.0 by the end of this year was the last I heard.

Thank you! Good to know! I will check then next yeat. Not so far now :)

• GeekoineGeekoine Member
    edited December 2015

@ZweiTiger said:
    Is there anyone who offer HA servers in the EU

2 cpu core
    8GB+ memory
    200GB Disk+
    EU location (prefer france)

20-30 eur/mo?

Is there anybody?

OVH should be good but no additional IP :( and i need +1IP

you can buy additional IPs on OVH VPS Cloud 2016 (€2,00 + IVA). HA is included, and it's 29.99 euros/m. But you have "only" 100GB of storage.

• I'd rather buy a dedicated at that price.

Geekoine said: you can buy additional IPs on OVH VPS Cloud 2016 (€2,00 + IVA). HA is included, and it's 29.99 euros/m. But you have "only" 100GB of storage.

• @Geekoine said:
    you can buy additional IPs on OVH VPS Cloud 2016 (€2,00 + IVA). HA is included, and it's 29.99 euros/m. But you have "only" 100GB of storage.

I cannot see this option at their control panel at cloud side. Do you got a screenshot?

• GeekoineGeekoine Member
    edited December 2015

@ZweiTiger
    Perhaps you are looking at the public cloud area in the OVH panel, whereas you should look at the IP area. The ovh VPS Cloud, despite the name and the configuration (HA and steadfast resources), is a VPS (without hourly billing, for example), so you should look at the IP area, where you can order any additional IP and associate it with your VPS (I will give a look and take a screenshot)

• @Geekoine said:
    ZweiTiger
    Perhaps you are looking at the public cloud area in the OVH panel, whereas you should look at the IP area. The ovh VPS Cloud, despite the name and the configuration (HA and steadfast resources), is a VPS (without hourly billing, for example), so you should look at the IP area, where you can order any additional IP and associate it with your VPS (I will give a look and take a screenshot)

sent you a PM :)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@simonindia said:
    but Clouvider can help

Thanks for mentioning @simonindia :).

@ZweiTiger Have a look at our latest (albeit a little dusty) LET offer here: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/65603/clouvider-special-uk-london-cloud-vps-from-4-50-and-dedicated-servers-from-just-19-99/p1