Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to sell email host
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Want to sell email host

How can i start selling email host?
what exactly do i need to start this business?
Currently i have a re seller account from buyshared. One of my client wants webmail from me how do i give them?

Comments

• Oh lord..

• You mean sell emails for people to send their spam from? please nooo

• Don't u eben tri.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

he means selling the mail space for use with webmail interface.. like gmail etc.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

please do not use buyshared for spam email, they do not provide good spam service :(

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @exception0x876 said:
    he means selling the mail space for use with webmail interface.. like gmail etc.

thanks. yes you point my thoughts. actually i am not techy thats the reason may be i didn't make sense everybody.

• @vdorr said:
    How can i start selling email host?

First you need to understand what you're saying. Your words above mean that you want to sell an email host. That would be a company or a server. I don't think you mean to say that. From the rest of what you say it sounds more like you want to sell email hosting, which is a different thing entirely.

From everything I've seen, selling email hosting is a big headache and not something that makes a good business unless you already have significant expertise and experience.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

if you want to do it from cPanel:

or you can try to buy email hosting from google / zoho

or use

https://mxroute.com/

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • @Ole_Juul said:
    thank you. But i want to recruit a person to work for me. so which type of skilled need or i will focus while i hire him/her.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited December 2015

Ask @jh for his management service :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

RIYAD said: please do not use buyshared for spam email, they do not provide good spam service :(

Yeah @Francisco completely SUCKS as a spam host provider.

But seriously...the OP's request isn't that insane. OP, you would need to provision cPanel accounts for each user, and that will give them mailboxes and webmail.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @vdorr said: (…) One of my client wants webmail from me how do i give them?

Talk to @Jar about reselling his service. Warning: unsuitable for spam (both outgoing and incoming).

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited December 2015

@vdorr This should help a lot most people usually start here with email hosting GUIDE

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • aglodek said: Talk to @Jarland about reselling his service. Warning: unsuitable for spam (both outgoing and incoming).

Mxroute is VERY suitable for incoming spam, does a great job of getting rid of it from publicly listed email addresses.

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • erm, oh nvm, don't think anyone will like what I have to say

Thanked by 1FrankZ