Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Simple DNS management interface and VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Simple DNS management interface and VPS

hi guys ,
i need to run dns for a few sites and want a couple of VPS to go with it ( diverse locations in USA )

Thank you all

Comments

• thanx .. you guys think 256MB nuff ?
    i dont think i need much disk i am sure

• VPSnetVPSnet Member, Host Rep

best solution only for DNS server + management is powerdns + poweradmin.

Thanked by 2Caster simonindia
  • @VPSnet said:
    best solution only for DNS server + management is powerdns + poweradmin.

Looking for this for a long time thanks for the info

• @californiakebab our vps could work for you, 768 RAM, 30GB HDD and 1TB bandwidth. It's set a $5/mo but we got a special promo going for december, use "holidays15" at checkout and get a 15% recurring discount.
    We can provide the dns management panel that you prefer, we can work with you in getting what you need

• @ceibaNet said:
    californiakebab our vps could work for you, 768 RAM, 30GB HDD and 1TB bandwidth. It's set a $5/mo but we got a special promo going for december, use "holidays15" at checkout and get a 15% recurring discount.
    We can provide the dns management panel that you prefer, we can work with you in getting what you need

@jarland , irrelevant spam.. How dare he do this to your precious forum! Show him the almighty power you have at your fingertips!