Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free monitoring tools
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free monitoring tools

Any suggestion for free monitoring tools (SaaS) that includes following feature:
1. Link monitoring
2. Server status (cpu,ram,services,hdd)
3. 2 months retention log
4. Push notification to apps ios/android
5. Apps on ios / android
6. Email notification.

Your help will be appriciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• newrelic

• @ZweiTiger said:
    newrelic
    @ZweiTiger said:

thank you, any other suggestions?

• @knopix80 said:

nothing more what is free

• What about nixStats? It has many notification channels and I think all the features you want. It is currently a beta.

Use invite code "BETA" or "LET".

• knopix80knopix80 Member
    edited December 2015

@Hidden_Refuge said:
    What about nixStats? It has many notification channels and I think all the features you want. It is currently a beta.

@Hidden_Refuge said:
    What about nixStats? It has many notification channels and I think all the features you want. It is currently a beta.

I will try it.

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

cloudstats - check it out

• Not an SAAS, but you can self-host librenms. Works fine on debian and raspbian wheezy.

It took me some time to figure out installation and the cron part and still haven't figured out their agent for mysql ,nginx etc.

knopix80 said: Any suggestion for free monitoring tools (SaaS) that includes following feature: 1. Link monitoring 2. Server status (cpu,ram,services,hdd) 3. 2 months retention log 4. Push notification to apps ios/android 5. Apps on ios / android 6. Email notification.

Your help will be appriciated.