Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexHost vs Globalfrag - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexHost vs Globalfrag

Comments

• @NexHost said:
    I'm not 2 months behind what?

So you're saying Kazah lied?

@globalfrag said:
    You heard him he doesn't appreciate the chances I'm giving him on his 2 months overdue invoices, soon to be for the second time now. I treat all my clients as a family member relationship. If you didn't see that I'm sorry. I offered compensation when at the time didn't qualify for one, but knowing me with all the leeway I've given you. I offered it to you only if you paid of your already 2 months overdue invoices. I didn't give it cause you still didn't pay it off.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

IThinkUFailed said: So you're saying Kazah lied?

I'm not 2 months behind on my bills. That is for sure. I'm in some debt but that is not difficult to clear.

• Francisco said: Awknet

They still exist? How?!

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited December 2015

>

This thread just got real ......

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@ithinkufailed Talking to nexhost:

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    ithinkufailed Talking to nexhost:

Pretty much. The more attention this gets the more his business reputation gets screwed though so that's a plus for my time spent. @globalfrag - Do as everyone has suggested - pull the plug. The guy clearly is as @Nekki would say a cunt.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

also a knob

• How's everyone's day?

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    also a bellend

Fixed

• Have you all run out of ideas on what to bash me for. that you have to resort to insults? LOL

• I think we should now close this post, it is already clear All

• @jason25 said:
    I think we should now close this post, it is already clear All

GVH threads usually hit 9 pages. This is exclusive drama we need another 5 pages

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @NexHost

Any proof of these conversations? Tickets? Skype chats?

• globalfragglobalfrag Member
    edited December 2015

PieNotEvenEaten said: @ithinkufailed Talking to nexhost:

Haha, are you a mind reader? That is what I tell him all the time.

• IThinkUFailed said: Do as everyone has suggested - pull the plug.

I wish I could but we are under contract. I am going to end this as legit and clean as possible. Because that is how I run the business. No matter how much I want to slam my head against the wall whenever I deal with Jordan. As stated I am giving Jordan/Dave his 2 weeks notice to complete all overdue invoices. If not I am freely able to disconnect him. Also I technically can pull him now cause he is using my switch. But, I haven't reached to that level yet, unless @nexhost wants to push me even further to pull the switch out, and also lose the free management I offered him on the switch.

Thanked by 1lbft
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@globalfrag said:
    I wish I could but we are under contract. I am going to end this as legit and clean as possible. Because that is how I run the business. No matter how much I want to slam my head against the wall whenever I deal with Jordan. As stated I am giving Jordan/Dave his 2 weeks notice to complete all overdue invoices. If not I am freely able to disconnect him. Also I technically can pull him now cause he is using my switch. But, I haven't reached to that level yet, unless nexhost wants to push me even further to pull the switch out, and also lose the free management I offered him on the switch.

Kazah I am asking you nicely now to fix the Network Issues. It's on the 6th day of Network Instability. I have asked to use my own switch. and you said it's best using the Juniper. How is that my fault and you are using it against me.

• NexHost said: Kazah stop ignoring me when I'm showing you that there is ongoing network issues. that you are claiming that are not happening. Because you are effecting other clients. with the reoccurring network issues that is now on the 6th day. How is this acceptable?

I don't want to go back and forth with you. Each time you say I'm ignoring you upsets me even further. You've called me already so many times and I picked up each time. Like I said the phone is on 24/7 and you can reach the company anytime you want. If I don't respond on Skype it's either the conversation has nothing support related to your services (i.e. telling me about your personal life and company revenues) or I'm away.

Thanked by 2NexHost singsing
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

NexHost said: I have asked you to use my own switch. and you said it's best using the Juniper

Is he required to set up your switch by any contract?

NexHost said: to the standard it should be

Do you know what standard that is? Could you even configure it yourself or tell him specifically how you want it configured?

NexHost said: as you advertised it to me at that time of Purchase

The website doesn't say that they don't contract out the protection, you still haven't given any proof that they've violated a claim of that.

• jarland said: Is he required to set up your switch by any contract?

No he offered to do it a while back. but I don't get how he can use it against me.

jarland said: The website doesn't say that they don't contract out the protection, you still haven't given any proof that they've violated a claim of that.

There is no contract for the filtering. but the colocation. They claim on the site that they use in-house filtering. and that is how I got that assumption. Kazah also claimed this but I don't keep logs of chats as I set my skype to auto clear history.

jarland said: Do you know what standard that is? Could you even configure it yourself or tell him specifically how you want it configured?

Yes and I asked Kazah to fix it. by replicating the filtering profile from 1 IP to my entire range. but this has not helped. And that is when I made this Thread.

edited December 2015

To everyone here, I'm done posting on this topic. I'm just amused on how far this has gone already. haha. I do apologize for anyone who doesn't agree with me, and I wish I could have done a better job. But if you look around in the hosting community. I have never had a customer complain about my company. I can assure everyone that I am not a scam company, and I do my best to keep up an honest business, this is just @nexhost trying to bash me because I told him I am suspending him in 2 weeks. Trying to threaten me and to change my mind. I'm not gonna play his games anymore. I've changed my mind once before from his last post because I felt bad for him, and how he tried to apologize for his behavior. But now it's not gonna happen. He has to put his account back up to date or I'm taking him down.

My thoughts of @nexhost, Jordan, whenever the little things happen he flips out and starts to act unprofessional and cusses his lungs out. The way he reacts is something I can never want to work with. I've held it in for almost 10 months now, but I've had it! He hit over my null threshold haha. I never knew anyone could have a behavior like that way to anyone. Now I know what other providers thought of him when they kicked him out. I want him out as much as the next person. But I'm barely making anything from him with all the free stuff I've offered him so far. If he pays off his contract, I can assure you that he will be gone, as I don't want to renew with him anymore.

If any providers out there disagrees with me and would like to buy off his contract, please please! message me. But a fair warning from my opinion he is the worst person to deal with! I hate to come back and say "I told you so!".

• @NexHost said:
    They claim on the site that they use in-house filtering. and that is how I got that assumption.

You assumed. That's your problem. You should of asked questions regarding it.

• @IThinkUFailed said:
    You assumed. That's your problem. You should of asked questions regarding it.

I did and Kazah said it was in-house Filtering and BL was only being used for Transit.

edited December 2015

IThinkUFailed said: You assumed. That's your problem. You should of asked questions regarding it.

Like I said before he already knew I was connected with Black Lotus. Their gear are in house within the same data center I am in. I never stated it's our own mitigation. Jordan found out about it and we discussed it. He even saw the portal (not the current version) it stated Black Lotus. Before signing the contract!

NexHost said: They claim on the site that they use in-house filtering

So they do. The wording:

Our custom built in-house DDoS protection system has been designed to ensure that the network is protected from outside attacks, which are stopped within a minute or less

Any comment on that @globalfrag? That suggests that you run something yourself, not contract it out to Black Lotus.

Thanked by 1globalfrag
    edited December 2015

@jarland I'm not gonna publicly say it's Black Lotus. It's our custom built in-house DDoS protection. We can custom built it to the client's needs, and it's in-house. We don't have a BGP session with the mitigation company provider, like other possible providers. It's directly connected to their gear which is something we are unique about.

• NexHost said: but I don't keep logs of chats as I set my skype to auto clear history.

Convenient that.

Thanked by 2TarZZ92 globalfrag
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@ATHK said:
    Convenient that.

I clear my Skype History to prevent anyone gaining access to my account. and Good Job I do this as someone broke into another skype account recently. that had a 256bit (char) password. So you can try to imply that I am lying all you wish. But I won't lie to people on this Forum. as I dislike liars.

@globalfrag said:
    jarland I'm not gonna publicly say it's Black Lotus. It's our custom built in-house DDoS protection. We can custom built it to the client's needs, and it's in-house. We don't have a BGP session with the mitigation company provider, like other possible providers. It's directly connected to their gear which is something we are unique about.

Works for me.

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • My 2 cents here, I like the professional way globalfrag is dealing with this... if I ever need DDOS protection globalfrag is at the top of my list.

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • Ban @NextHost from LET and problems solved

Thanked by 2IThinkUFailed jar