Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexHost vs Globalfrag - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexHost vs Globalfrag

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

NexHost said: I posted this thread as it's a easier way then suing Globalfrag.

They should just end the contract right now this minute and stop providing any services at all, you have done your usual trick of telling half truths in public and now your insinuating legal action (showing how little you really understand about how things work).

No one would blame them.

Thanked by 2MarkTurner lazyt
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

IThinkUFailed said: You're starting to sound like TDale and Duke now "It's not my fault! I didn't agree to all this debt..."

Don't put words in my mouth. never stated I never agreed to such debt. I'm just stating a point that it has added additional stress and this is not helping. with having my service go down everyday for the last week and drive clients away.

AnthonySmith said: They should just end the contract right now this minute and stop providing any services at all, you have done your usual trick of telling half truths in public and now your insinuating legal action (showing how little you really understand about how things work).

No one would blame them.

Let them do that and then I'm free from their lousy service. Already stated this. Globalfrag are in the wrong here claiming that they offer something that they do not. all to get me to purchase from them. I don't see how I'm in the wrong. I'm letting everyone know what they are like. To allow other customers who want to go with them to make a informed decision.

Before I purchased from Globalfrag I saw that they had outages like this. and told them that such outages would cause major issues. and Kazah reassured me by offering a SLA but has never even compensated based on that SLA as apparently I have to alert him and it has to be down for 10 hours.

• NexHost said: Don't put words in my mouth. never stated I never agreed to such debt. I'm just stating a point that it has added additional stress and this is not helping. with having my service go down everyday for the last week and drive clients away.

Forgot one, thanks.

"11+ Years Experience [of not making sound business decisions]"

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • And you thought the Jerry Springer show was the best.

• Gotta love it, when a providers thanks you for calling them out on making bad business decisions.... JUST LOL

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@GM2015 said:
    And you thought the Jerry Springer show was the best.

I don't care what you have to say either.

Globalfrag are the ones who are in the wrong.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@Mun said:
    Gotta love it, when a providers thanks you for calling them out on making bad business decisions.... JUST LOL

What bad business decisions exactly?

Choosing Globalfrag then Yes for sure.

• @NexHost said:
    Don't put words in my mouth. never stated I never agreed to such debt.

Then the only person to blame is yourself.

having my service go down everyday for the last week and drive clients away.

Then why wouldn't you deal with it as a part of the SLA?

You can't just threaten legal action without consulting a lawyer, that's just stupid.

This thread was not "an easier way of suing GlobalFrag" all you've done is show how childish you are and how bad you are at money management. If clients are leaving due to downtime then you should of brought this up more professionally with evidence of clients stating the downtime is why they wish to leave.

All I've seen from you is "Kazah took one hour to apply filters!" I'll be honest. One hour to apply filters as you want them is pretty good. If you want better then you need to take control of the DDoS protection by implementing your own solution.

The remote hands thing, if the motherboard needed to be replaced then why wouldn't you just say "I sent this in during working hours, please fix it under that schedule as that's when the request was put in."

All it seems to me is you buy shitty hardware which is so shitty everything seemingly needs replacing.

Have you considered buying new hardware with a Dell or HP warranty? One in which they will go and fix the machine if a fault occurs?

Now why don't you try and conduct yourself like an adult in your future replies.

• NexHost said: What bad business decisions exactly?

Choosing Globalfrag then Yes for sure.

I'm shocked I have to tell you.

1. Coming here to complain
    2. Investing in a company that you had already seen network outages with.
    3. Claiming over and over again it isn't your fault. makes you look like you aren't in control of your own ship
    4. Not putting one + one together about the DDOS protection.
    5. Not setting up your own ACLs / protection to help your own clients. As @Francisco and @Nick_a can confirm they both have to do custom patches to help against floods.
    6. Coming here to complain somemore.
    7. Getting your company into debt.
    8. Taking on extra "stress" to help out another client.
    9. and on... and on...
  • IThinkUFailed said: You can't just threaten legal action without consulting a lawyer, that's just stupid.

I never threatened legal action on this thread. again putting words in my mouth. I stated that this thread is easier and it is cheaper then filing against Globalfrag.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

IThinkUFailed said: All I've seen from you is "Kazah took one hour to apply filters!" I'll be honest. One hour to apply filters as you want them is pretty good. If you want better then you need to take control of the DDoS protection by implementing your own solution.

Yes because that is easy considering. I don't charge anything for DDoS Filtering and add it to my cost per 1U/1A and 1 hour to apply filters? What when I asked them multiple times to apply filters on this specific IP and all I get back is there is no such attack. So you can sit here and state that I can do this and that already tried. And as a result the machine suffered a lot of downtime. Including other people on that same specific server. so regardless of what I do or the way I communicate with Globalfrag it does not work.

IThinkUFailed said: Have you considered buying new hardware with a Dell or HP warranty? One in which they will go and fix the machine if a fault occurs?

There was nothing wrong with the machine. it's the way that Kazah racks the machines without actually testing it. I have specified this to him multiple times. To test it before racking it but he never does. why would I need warranty when I have enough spares. don't mind paying RH to get it fixed. I was merely stating that he said he would do something. and then did not and left it until the night and charged me based on it being done out of biz hours.

• @NexHost said:
    I never threatened legal action on this thread. again putting words in my mouth. **I stated that this thread is easier and it is cheaper then filing against Globalfrag. **

That made me laugh. Of course it's cheaper. I mean you'd definitely lose and need to pay your remainder plus the other parties legal costs if it got that far.

You're lucky that GlobalFrag don't seek the legal route for defamation although who knows, they might still do that. I wouldn't blame them.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • Lads to be fair globalfrag isn't the best choice. I'd wish I'd gone with psychz ot quadranet. Actually hoping to move with @itschrisg

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Lads to be fair globalfrag isn't the best choice. I'd wish I'd gone with psychz ot quadranet. Actually hoping to move with itschrisg

At least you still have those options available to you. Psychz won't have him back and Quadranet have stated here that they don't want him. Not sure about ChrisG though.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

IThinkUFailed said: You're lucky that GlobalFrag don't seek the legal route for defamation although who knows, they might still do that. I wouldn't blame them.

Let Globalfrag take me to court. don't care. they are the ones who are in the wrong. For False Advertising to get my business in the first place. I don't really care anyway. the more people respond to this thread. makes me reach my goal easier.

• @NexHost said:
    the most people respond to this thread. makes me reach my goal easier.

What's your ultimate goal? Complete destroying the Nexhost brand's reputation and your own even further?

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

IThinkUFailed said: At least you still have those options available to you. Psychz won't have him back and Quadranet have stated here that they don't want him. Not sure about ChrisG though.

I don't want to be at the hands of a provider like Globalfrag again. so I'm leasing directly from the DC or going with Voxility depends yet. still looking at options. But my next choice won't result in this. as I can just switch providers without having to move anything.

My next choice will benefit my customers and growth in general.

@IThinkUFailed said:
    What's your ultimate goal? Complete destroying the Nexhost brand's reputation and your own even further?

My reputation is already screwed. but it does not bother me.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@NexHost don't take it wrong, but I would seriously consider a medical evaluation if I were you.

You would probably be happier and your life easier. But whatever you want.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

Nyr said: @NexHost don't take it wrong, but I would seriously consider a medical evaluation if I were you.

Already have thank you. I suffer from depression including possibly a couple of other problems. and this with Globalfrag does not help. Thank you for taking notice!

As stated before this thread was posted to show future customers of Globalfrag. the risks of using their service. my health or well being has nothing to do with the thread being opened in the first place. It's due months of built up frustration and I have had enough. Hence why the thread was posted. and now I'm done with Globalfrag and will leave as soon as it is possible to do so.

• lbftlbft Member
    edited December 2015

NexHost said: Hence why the thread was posted. and now I'm done with Globalfrag and will leave as soon as it is possible to do so.

Keep goading them and you'll find out what a really pissed off datacentre can do (e.g. immediate termination, you have 24 hours to come get your stuff and get it off our property, or even holding your gear pending payment of debt or paying out the entire contract).

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@lbft said:
    Keep goading them and you'll find out what a really pissed off datacentre can do (e.g. immediate termination, you have 24 hours to come get your stuff and get it off our property, or even holding your gear pending payment of debt or paying out the entire contract).

They are not a datacentre they lease space?

And everyone keeps mentioning debt without not knowing how the account is in debt or how much is owed. They cannot suspend the service. as I have not broken the ToS. and if they do while in contract then I'll just pay them up and move the Hardware. cannot legally press me to pay the rest unless I break the contract or their ToS. and bad mouthing them on a Public Forum is not listed anywhere in the ToS or Contract.

You all think I'm wrong but Globalfrag are the ones in the wrong. They don't listen to me most of the time. Take this as a example.

Last month I bought a machine to replace out another that has been in Production for 14 months. Kazah changes the SFF cable from the HP to the Quanta Machine. resulting in me asking him for 5 hours why it would not read the drives. All he came back with is it's wired up correctly but never told me that he had switched the cable from the HP to the Quanta. as soon as he told me this after asking for hours I knew it was the cable. as the specific machines are funny with some SFF Cables. something I never asked him to do in the First Place. communication is awful with him. and I don't like the service that they offer.

• @NexHost said:
    They cannot suspend the service. as I have not broken the ToS.

So not paying your bills on time isn't against their ToS? I'm sure theres a clause allowing them to suspend services if payment is due past a certain period. You're the one in the wrong.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@IThinkUFailed said:
    So not paying your bills on time isn't against their ToS? I'm sure theres a clause allowing them to suspend services if payment is due past a certain period. You're the one in the wrong.

Again your going on about debt without knowing why I'm in debt or how much for or what has been paid.

Was this thread titled Globalfrag suspended me for being late on my invoices No it's not. as I have not been suspended nor will I be suspended. This thread is about them and how incompetent they are as a provider. and how much they screw up. It's not just me who as stated this either.

I'm not in the wrong what so ever.

• @NexHost is you keyboard broken or something?

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@mpkossen said:
    NexHost is you keyboard broken or something?

Yes it was repaired but is still some what broken.

• NexHost said: Last month I bought a machine to replace out another that has been in Production for 14 months. Kazah changes the SFF cable from the HP to the Quanta Machine. resulting in me asking him for 5 hours why it would not read the drives. All he came back with is it's wired up correctly but never told me that he had switched the cable from the HP to the Quanta. as soon as he told me this after asking for hours I knew it was the cable. as the specific machines are funny with some SFF Cables. something I never asked him to do in the First Place. communication is awful with him. and I don't like the service that they offer.

I know I said I wouldn't be saying anything else about this. Just surprised it's still going lol. I just want to clear something up on what @nexhost said. The communication is not awful with me.. Your instructions are awful. I keep telling you to request your instructions in detail, but you requests are so vague. I would never move a cable without your permission. So don't say I did something without your permission it's not how I do things with customer's hardware. Not to mention the type of used/super old hardware you get for your servers. I keep telling you to stop buying from ebay and get it from reputable refurbished companies who gives you parts that are pre-tested before delivery.

You keep buying parts that who knows will work for your unique HP servers. That at times require specific ram, cables, card etc. I'm not saying they require it all the time. But they are built to get HP certified hardware, as you know.

• @NexHost said:

I see many people complaining about here Global Frag.

So it is not that so true whether they are doing things wrong.

• @NexHost said:

Yes you are.

If you have not paid your bills and as you and Kazah have stated you are Two months behind. Regardless of the reasoning, this is not acceptable. Kazah has been kind and had offered to give you a small extension to your overdue invoices.

Do you ask you allow your own clients to go two months overdue on invoices? Because I sure as hell wouldn't.

I would be very worried if I were a NexHost customer... mainly because the owner owes bills to his hosting provider... I mean, if he owes money to them who else does he owe money to?

You've constantly shown how ignorant you are. How you don't think you're not in the wrong in this regard is incredibly stupid. You should of got the contract nullified for negligence like somebody else did here...

@MCHPhil said:
    In the real business world situations like these are handled by lawyers. Honestly, if you didn't move when you started losing customers it's your fault. Just this last month I had a contract nulled, by lawyers, due to gross negligence on the other parties behalf.

@globalfrag I would suggest you pull the plug immediately. It's clear he's always going to be behind on bills and a pain in your ass. No sense dealing with it.

• lbftlbft Member
    edited December 2015

Francisco said: Sharktech

Seems like a perfect fit for NexHost.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

IThinkUFailed said: If you have not paid your bills and as you and Kazah have stated you are Two months behind. Regardless of the reasoning, this is not acceptable. Kazah has been kind and had offered to give you a small extension to your overdue invoices.

I'm not 2 months behind what?

globalfrag said: You keep buying parts that who knows will work for your unique HP servers. That at times require specific ram, cables, card etc. I'm not saying they require it all the time. But they are built to get HP certified hardware, as you know.

You moved the cable on one of my machines Kazah without me asking you to specifcally do so. and how is it unique Hardware. and you state it's rubbish hardware yet has any of it actually failed in Production. No it has not.

Other providers have not had a issue with this specific hardware.