Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexHost vs Globalfrag - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexHost vs Globalfrag

Comments

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited December 2015

@nexhost

Maybe the issue is that you depend too much on globalfrag. i noticed that you blamed globalfrag multiple times in this thread for customers leaving your services and charging back, while you are responsible for your own clients and keeping everything together - if globalfrag did wrong by you then it is completely understandable that you are pissed off but you should blame yourself aswel for not having a backup provider to fall back on when shit hits the van. if globalfrag is capable of damaging your business so much then that's a poor setup job done at your end.

Ontop of that you appear to be very stressed in general by judging from your previous posts, maybe you should take a moment to breath and start organizing a rebuild of your business to make it more bulletproof against sitbacks saving you a lot of further stress.

• @NexHost said:
    Hi,

Upon Initially ordering from Globalfrag. I was told that there was a custom DDoS Filtering system. But was told Blacklotus was being used for transit only. If I had known this I would of never used them in the First Place.

For months I have asked Kazah for a solution with the DDoS Filtering that fit my clients requirements. And that is to block the most common types of attacks. and so far he as not been able to. He requires that I contact him on every specific time that a flood occurs. and that is Just using ACLs most of the time as the attacker can change his amplification list and it will leak. icmp will leak and so does some of the most common ddos scripts.

There are always issues with routes randomly screwing up. had 1 specific client require his routes to be changed several times. within the same month. Had several large long term clients leave. as a result of network issues this month. and due to issues they have experienced in the past.

Hyperspin URL: http://www.hyperspin.com/publicreport/w40a3qq5/74428

I think they must settle this between you and best for both.

A query because pyzch ditched before?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

NexHost said: Now my entire Christmas is ruined

Thanked by 4lbft Pwner Caster netomx
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@raindog308 said:

Nice!

Core crashed again

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • lbftlbft Member
    edited December 2015

doughmanes said: You need to consider a PR person

I think @globalfrag's incredible patience in dealing with a total fuckwit is pretty good marketing.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2015
  • ATHKATHK Member
    edited December 2015

@Francisco said:

>

Never mind, you beat me to it!

Thanked by 1netomx

@ATHK said:
    Fixed ;)

I'm too retarded to remember how markdown works.

Francisco

Thanked by 2ATHK netomx
  • Are you on your phone laying in bed?

• NexHost said: I have updated the thread with my actual main reasons for the complaint against Globalfrag.

So are you ever going to take responsibility for your own mistakes? Or is it forever going to be someone else's fault?

@Brad said:

No, just having to edit my post a half dozen times trying to fix it :( I wiped out the content of the post a few times trying to get the URL to play nice.

Francisco

• @lbft said:
    So are you ever going to take responsibility for your own mistakes? Or is it forever going to be someone else's fault?

BAM!

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

This happens when nexhost goes to a new host:

After:

• Just checked all my vps with all the hosts no hosts in my list have hosted their gear with Globalfrag what a relief :)

@Nexhost You always attract the bad luck like @globalfrag And Goodluck with the new DC

• I think everyone just needs to calm down ....... did I hear two months on overdue invoices @globalfrag your very lenient IMO as for the whole situation I think it needs to be handled in private @Nexhost seems to want to make private things public and that can altar both parties decision in the outcome of the situation. So basically both parties need to take a step back re evaluate the situation and restart in private.

• @IgniteServers said:
    So basically both parties need to take a step back re evaluate the situation and restart in private.

This has been suggested multiple times.. I believe there have been 2 or 3 other threads started by OP with the same stuff being spewed and the same advice given, but then another thread pops up.

I truly believe the OP should be listening to @Francisco's advice to seek some medical advice on a potential bipolar disorder diagnosis, after praising GlobalFrag 4 months ago and opening 3 threads (+ multiple Cest Pit posts) since then.

I'd also like to suggest OP never receives provider privs again on LET if this is an example of how business issues are "dealt with", not to mention a potential ban for immediately dragging things up (whether legitimate concerns or not) publicly and ignoring the advice received (multiple times). cc @jarland @mpkossen

You can't consistently drag the name of a business partner through the mud and expect a positive outcome, and frankly I'm tired of listening to this childish BS over and over. Grow a pair and learn how to professionally conduct business.

Thanked by 2IgniteServers FrankZ

@mikeyur - @jarland has stopped closing his threads because of the drama/crap going on from what I can tell.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    jarland has stopped closing his threads because of the drama/crap going on from what I can tell.

Francisco

I think a ban would wrap this all up pretty quick, at this point I don't care who's in the right or wrong, all of this could've been dealt with privately.

edited December 2015

@mikeyur said:

To be honest i get the feeling this thread was to force their hand. In another thread globalfrag mentioned that the contract was supposed to stick out for another year or so due to the amount of things they help the OP out with.

This thread comes off as a hail mary of sorts and a very very volatile one. GlobalFrag could've just as easily forced him to find a way to pay out the rest of his contract if he wanted to leave. If he bled out his customer base, well, he'll have to still pay or lose all of his equipment.

I think it's silly for anyone to believe that GF's "only connected to BL for transit". GF's close to/on any2ix, they could get anyone in the LAX area, why pay BL's higher sticker for their filtering? The fact the page the OP logs into has a BL branding logo in the top left is also telling.

It's just a big mess. I hope for the OP's case he has found another vendor that'll take him on, but from what I've seen he's cacked on every filtering provider in LAX. There was a mess with Phychz, there was one with Centarra (granted, in DFW), there was supposedly issues with CNServers, etc.

He's left with like, Voxility (expensive), Sharktech (no idea on how their filtering is), Colocrossing (if he moved all of his gear to Buffalo), Choopa (10gbit cap), Quadranet (no idea on pricing, would they want to deal with this drama?), & Awknet (good luck ever getting a reply out of Justin, his clients still message me to this day wanting his emergency contact).

Francisco

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2015

@Francisco said:
    mikeyur - jarland has stopped closing his threads because of the drama/crap going on from what I can tell.

Yeah, I've basically decided to stop protecting Jordan. If he wants so badly to harm his reputation and put his customers at risk, I'm not going to stand in his way anymore. Natural selection assumes no one intervenes ;)

I'm sure I'll lock the thread today.

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • @jarland said:
    I'm sure I'll lock the thread today.

Please don't. Let it stay open and the discussion continue for as long as possible both for popcorn sake and as a reminder of both Jordan and Kazah's attitudes somewhat.

I agree it needs to be locked but not just yet. One bit of proof provided was a HyperSpin uptime report from just the 3rd of December.

http://www.hyperspin.com/publicreport/w40a3qq5/74428/3/710638

Others have also backed Jordan's statement that their uptime is poor. I feel Kazah needs to answer for these.

Thanked by 1jar
  • In the real business world situations like these are handled by lawyers. Honestly, if you didn't move when you started losing customers it's your fault. Just this last month I had a contract nulled, by lawyers, due to gross negligence on the other parties behalf.

• Wow, only came back to wave off Maarten, then I see this banter.

This is the watershed moment for me - a provider treating another provider the way consumers used to treat providers when they felt they were wronged. The snake is eating it's own tail.

• @jarland said:
    Natural selection assumes no one intervenes ;)

Only if you assume that you're not part of nature and it's natural selection :D:D

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

I posted this thread as it's a easier way then suing Globalfrag.

I don't care what people have to say about me but the past 6 days there has been more then 30 individual outages. when the core routers crash it leaves the network down for some people for up to 10 minutes +

Regarding bills. I did someone a favor and took over a contract to reduce their bills with Globalfrag. How ever with that came some additional debt. So did the remote hands that Kazah charged me after stating he would do a motherboard replacement. But did not do it and left it until out of hours and charged $125 to do the motherboard replacement. and it was not even needed. As said I have a lot more to say about GlobalFrag.

I have paid Globalfrag so far this month $522 my bill is $630 with the space I have now. and last month even more. Yes there is debt but it's not entirely my fault nor is it a huge debt as my next months bill is due in 2 days and the other bill is due on the 24th. and with all these network issues. it is driving away most clients. This is unacceptable they don't know what they are doing. nor does Kazah care..

Thanked by 1Peroni
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Francisco said: Quadranet (no idea on pricing, would they want to deal with this drama?)

NO NO NO Thank You!

I feel bad for whoever takes the child.

• MunMun Member
    edited December 2015

"11+ Years Experience [as a misbehaving child]"

"11+ Years Experience [in claiming it isn't my fault]"

"11+ Years Experience [in debt mismanagement]"

"11+ Years Experience [in blaming others]"

"11+ Years Experience [in creating drama]"

"11+ Years Experience [of not making sound business decisions]"

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@Mun said:
    "11+ Years Experience [as a misbehaving child]"

"11+ Years Experience [in claiming it isn't my fault]"

"11+ Years Experience [in debt mismanagement]"

"11+ Years Experience [in blaming others]"

"11+ Years Experience [in creating drama]"

Here we go again Mun always going to add your part. you jealous?

Sorry everyone for taking on a service that most of the LET Members have and have additional debt because of that also. So so sorry everyone. I don't care about my reputation I don't get clients from LET. but this thread is a reminder to anyone who will purchase from this incompetent company. Keep it up don't care ..

I don't see what I have done wrong but try to protect my clients. as they message me everyday saying it's going up/down for several hours at a time. I have lost 5 Dedicated clients who have just got up and left even with prepaid service. clients who have been with me for over a year +

• Seriously... You say you don't get your clients from LET yet took on a service that was offered by LET users and thus, you do get clients from LET and are still accepting clients from LET from what I've seen. Just pay your bills and leave when it gets to it.

You're starting to sound like TDale and Duke now "It's not my fault! I didn't agree to all this debt..."

You took on the business and thus should of asked about it's ingoings and outgoings even if no money exchanged hands.

Regardless - Pay your bills and get out of there if it's so bad. I think you're going to have to find Colocation in another location now though as it seems very few people want to take you as a client.

I honestly do wish you luck in that search as it'll be tough.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • NexHost said: Here we go again Mun always going to add your part. you jealous?

What would I be jealous of? Acting like misbehaving child? Claiming it isn't my fault over and over again, instead of fixing the issue? Having massive debt issues? Blaming other for my own problems? Creating massive drama?

I am maybe one of those, which is creating drama, depending on your view point, however on all the rest I am gladly not, and have no interest in becoming so. I work for a living and pay all my bills on time, as many of the providers here can confirm. I have accidentally been late on a few, but I do make it right.

NexHost said: Sorry everyone for taking on a service that most of the LET Members have and have additional debt because of that also. So so sorry everyone. I don't care about my reputation I don't get clients from LET.

This is just you trying to make yourself feel better, to try and say you are doing us all a service. All you have done is show how incapable you really are.

NexHost said: but this thread is a reminder to anyone who will purchase from this incompetent company.

You are talking about yours right?

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed