Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexHost vs Globalfrag - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexHost vs Globalfrag

Comments

• @jarland

can you just close this?

• @TarZZ92 said:
    jarland

can you just close this?

I don't want it to be closed. as I got so much more against GlobalFrag.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

And about the DDoS Filtering I was testing it myself. got told off for saturating the port. but I find it Legal what I as doing. as it was from servers that I control.

• @NexHost said:
    And about the DDoS Filtering I was testing it myself. got told off for saturating the port. but I find it Legal what I as doing. as it was from servers that I control.

>

Oh here we go...

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

NexHost said: Yes I do because they fail to provide what I ask them for.

To everyone else though, even with your 11 years of experience, it just seems like you constantly set your expectations way to high.

• NexHost said: How is using Blacklotus and always going to them when a flood leaks. In House Protection. You stated because you apply additional filters. that is not a in house built ddos protection system. This is what caught me out when picking Globalfrag.

I love how you make stuff up! I told you when you signed up I was with Black Lotus for the in-house mitigation. Their gear are at the same data center as I am, we have a direct connection to the gear.

@Nexhost so tell me how do you you have 40Gbps protection when you really don't? Maybe that's why they are leaving you..

Source: www.nexhost.net

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

globalfrag said: @Nexhost so tell me how do you you have 40Gbps protection when you really don't? Maybe that's why they are leaving you..

Oh god... I have 40G Mitigation in Seattle. the rest is all being redone. Nice try tho!

People are leaving because floods leak on a regular basis. even the most common flood types. that even Voxility and CNServers block without any effort. one of my most ddos prone clients if you remember with the .95 and .97 IP left to go to OVH. and has not experienced any similar issues?

• tr1ckytr1cky Member
    edited December 2015

We actually use a raptornode (globalfrag company) vps in production and the uptime is very bad.

I wouldn't have jumped on here if I wouldn't have experienced bad uptime and behavior by globalfrag myself.

Here are the nodeping stats from 7/2015 to 10/2015:

And then the statuscake stats from 10/2015 to 12/2015:

When a ticket was opened about uptime issues the answer always was that the monitoring would produce false-positives. Meanwhile customers complained about server offline messages in our software.

Even if NexHost isn't reputable or a good host, globalfrag is far away from being the innocent puppy.

Thanked by 2vimalware Amitz
  • Who from Stealthy Hosting ? they don't even offer mitigation. You said that's your non-mitigation location.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@globalfrag said:
    Who from Stealthy Hosting ? they don't even offer mitigation. You said that's your non-mitigation location.

LOL

I don't have a non filtered location. this provider is SpartanHost who use StealthyHosting and they have a direct uplink to CNServers from within the same DC.

• Lol indeed... I'm done with this... topic. It's pointless to get it through your mindless skull, and @tr1cky message me with your issue. I am not aware you are having them.

Happy Holidays everyone!

• @globalfrag said:
    Happy Holidays everyone!

There's a ticket with raptornode opened already.
    So you deny there were any issues after the maintenance?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@tr1cky said:
    So you deny there were any issues after the maintenance?

He told me the routing engine died yesterday. and they was performing emergency maintenance to correct it. in September 2014 they had several major outages. with the knowledge of Kazah / Network Engineer does not surprise me!

• globalfragglobalfrag Member
    edited December 2015

tr1cky said: There's a ticket with raptornode opened already. So you deny there were any issues after the maintenance?

Raptornode is a sister company. I will have to grill them about the ticket responses. Sorry about that. There was a maintenance on Friday/Saturday that caused a network outage. But after Saturday things been running smooth.

• @NexHost said:

Don't slag off Chris. He is brilliant. He's quite funny and probably hate the things I've made him do.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@globalfrag said:
    Happy Holidays everyone!

Give me what you promised me the compensation. instead of stating you owe me nothing. then posting in a ticket a few minutes later. Once I pay the bill.

Also I need you to sort out the clearance for Issac when he drives from Oregon to Los Angeles in February to move my gear. so I can go to a provider who actually cares and has 24/7 support and 24/7 remote hands.

And would not surprise me if RaptorNode is owned by Globalfrag. he was banned from WHT for something similar. There are several other shell brands on WHT and LET who are owned I think by Kazah.

• @NexHost .. And to think I actually have a VPS with you.. Your lack of professionalism here is worrying.. This should have never have been discussed on LET you should be having this talk with your lawyer..

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Why anyone would use BL is beyond me....

• @William said:
    Why anyone would use BL is beyond me....

"Premium" more premium than some places in LA to be fair

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@William said:

Why anyone would use BL is beyond me....

I Agree!

But Kazah Told me he was not using BlackLotus and had a custom in house filtering system!!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

NexHost said: But Kazah Told me he was not using BlackLotus and had a custom in house filtering system

Playing referee for a moment:

Is this true @globalfrag? @NexHost do you have proof of both the claim and opposite fact?

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

@jarland said:
    Is this true globalfrag? NexHost do you have proof of both the claim and opposite fact?

Yes directly on the front end of their website. and when asking them upon purchase he stated he only used them for Transit. and had his own filtering. but no proof of him stating this. only on the site.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@NexHost said:
    Yes directly on the front end of their website. and when asking them upon purchase he stated he only used them for Transit. and had his own filtering.

I don't like the way you handle these things, but it doesn't mean that you're wrong. You may very well not be. For all I know, @globalfrag is a terrible provider and I should be listening to everything you say.

With that said, trying to remain neutral when I do not like your tactics, do you have proof that he uses blacklotus filtering and not his own?

• @jarland said:
    With that said, trying to remain neutral when I do not like your tactics, do you have proof that he uses blacklotus filtering and not his own?

https://ddos.globalfrag.com/

• This one is just absurd. I know for sure both of you will be losing clients over this. Not a sign of any professionalism here.

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: "Premium" more premium than some places in LA to be fair

It's like the Sharktech of DDoS protection world, if there would not be Sharktech....

• Oh, the ticket was answered:

Great answer, that explains the downtime "after the maintenance".

Thanked by 1netomx
  • eLohkCalb said: I'm not their customer, but I do have issues with their spamming IP addresses.

Had a spam report within the past 2 weeks with them, if I recall correctly I didn't even get an automated response

• doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited December 2015

globalfrag said: so tell me how do you you have 40Gbps protection when you really don't? Maybe that's why they are leaving you..

You need to consider a PR person

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited December 2015

I have updated the thread with my actual main reasons for the complaint against Globalfrag.

Since the contract can now be terminated on February 15th instead of waiting for the second contract to expire. I have some time to plan. and find a solution that fits my requirements. apart from that. I'm done with this thread. Unless @Globalfrag has anything else to say.